𝟐𝟑.𝟓

Okay, this is kind of a continuation, this is going to be a couple of years after Akito was born. So, he's like six, this book is supposed to be over but in honor of 3.1k reads, here's a new chapter~

𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨

"Akito!" I screamed. Akito was now six years old and he was a trouble maker. Considering that Kami left him with Bakugo a lot, it would make sense. "Kami, does Bakugo have to babysit tonight?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "If we want our date night, then yes. Nobody else will do it," he sighed. I nodded my head. We heard a knock at the door and I scurried towards it. I opened it and there stood the #2 hero in all his glory. "Hey, Bakugo," I said with a smile. He just waved. "Come in," I said as I moved out of the way for him to come in. He thanked me and when Akito saw him, he went racing towards him. I laughed and Kami looked betrayed. "Anyway, Kami and I are gonna go out so make sure he goes to sleep- at least put him to bed at 10:00," I said to Bakugo. "I'll make sure this little brat doesn't wreck the house, don't worry," Bakugo said as he patted Akito on the head. I smiled and waved at Bakugo and gave Akito a kiss on the head. "Okay, let's go, Kami," I told him. He nodded and we walked out the door.

Akito POV

"Kacchan, can we watch a movie?" I asked Kacchan. "What movie?" he asked. I ran to look at the movies we had and pulled out IT: Chapter Two. I ran back downstairs and showed Kacchan. "No, no way in hell," he said. I pouted. "Why?" I whined. "You won't be able to sleep at night," Kacchan told me. "That's a lie! Heroes don't get scared and I'm gonna be the best hero!" I exclaimed. Kacchan looked at me and smiled. "I bet you are," he said and grabbed the movie from my hands. I jumped up in the excitement and walked to the living room. He put in the movie and sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him.

"AHHH!" I screamed as I covered my eyes with the blanket. "Are you sure you're not scared?" Kacchan teased. I shook my head violently and looked at the screen again. "Take it off!" I said to Kacchan. He laughed and took out the movie. "I thought you were gonna be the best hero? Heroes don't get scared," Kacchan taunted. I stayed silent, thinking of my answer. "Sometimes heroes need to get scared," I said, my nose high in the air. Kacchan laughed. "Stop laughing!" I cried. Kacchan started breathing steadily again and checked his phone. "Oh, sorry twerp, time to go to bed," Kacchan said. I whined. "No! I don't want to!" I told him. Kacchan rolled his eyes and picked me up by the back of my shirt. "Hey! Put me down!" I shouted at him. I kicked him but it didn't work, since he was the #2 hero. We got to my room and that's when he decided to put me down. "OH COME ON!" I shouted him. Kacchan grinned at me and laughed. "Stop laughing!" I shouted, even more frustrated than ever. Kacchan started laughing even harder. I pouted and decided to ignore him. "Whatever!" I shouted at him. Kacchan calmed down and patted my head. "Good night, twerp," he said as he walked out my room. I sighed and laid down in my bed, feeling a lot more tired then before. Slowly, my eyes fluttered shut and I was fast asleep.

Alright, so, I'm pretty sure that this is going to be the last chapter for this book, like the last one I ever make. I marked it as finished so I kinda need to live up to that title. Okay, thank you for reading and I will be updating my Todoroki x reader story either today or tomorrow!