₀₂

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ❜ ⟿

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ❜ ⟿

DENKI POV

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 rolled over to my side and reached out for my phone. I grabbed it and opened the notification. It was a text from Y/N!

Y/N: I hate that bitch

Denki: What bitch

Y/N: Bakugo

I tilted my head to the side in confusion. What could this argument be about? What were they even doing arguing at this hour? I sighed and typed a response.

Denki: Am I allowed to know why?

Y/N: He cheated

I stared at my screen with a blank expression. Cheated? With whom? I quickly answered my own question, Uraraka.

Bakugo had been getting extremely close to her, despite everybody telling him it was wrong as he was in a relationship with one of the cutest, sweetest, and kindest people in the world. It was always like this, though. When Y/N went away on a trip with her dad, Bakugo would quickly run off to Uraraka.

Denki: Seriously?

Y/N: Yes

Before I could respond Y/N facetimed me. I quickly picked up and sat up, rubbing away the sleep from my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked softly. Y/N opened her mouth to speak but only sobs came out. I looked around, alarmed

"Okay, well this is new," I muttered. I had never seen Y/N actually cry before. The closest I've ever gotten to that is when she fake cries to make people leave her alone.

"Yeah, it is! And it's all Bakugo's fault!" Y/N cried, angrily crying.

"Sunshine, don't cry over him. He's just... Bakugo." Y/N glared at me through the screen, a kind of glare I had never seen before. A shiver crawled up my spine as I laughed nervously.

"I'm just going to come over," I said, already getting out of my bed. Y/N blew her nose into a tissue, that appeared out of nowhere, and nodded her head.

"Okay, see you soon," she croaked and hung up. I got out of bed lazily and put a shirt on. I began walking down to Y/N's dorm when a familiar spiky-haired blonde showed up.

"Dunce face," Bakugo huffed. I laughed nervously as he greeted me.

"Hey."

I could tell he was trying to act cool and natural, but the panic was written all over his face as we neared Y/N's room.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bakugo snarled as we both stopped at Y/N's dorm.

I laughed nervously before replying, "Oh, well, um..." Before I could finish my thought, Y/N had swung open her door and jumped into my arms, bawling. I stood frozen in shock for a second before returning the gesture. I looked at Bakugo with a look that said it all. He looked down, ashamed.

"Y/N..." Bakugo grunted. Y/N gasped as she looked up and glared at Bakugo. She quickly wiped her tears and stood straighter.

"I don't think she wants to talk to you, Bakugo," I said. I didn't feel like starting anything Bakugo, it was way too late for that, and he was stronger than me.

"Shut up, dunce face," Bakugo spat. I quickly shut my mouth and averted my eyes.

"He's right, I don't want to talk to you," Y/N told Bakugo, her eyes narrowed at him.

"Just let me explain, damn it!" Bakugo shouted.

"There is nothing to explain!" Y/N shouted back.

"Just let me talk!"

Y/N stared at him for a moment before turning to look at me.

"If you want to talk, it has to be in front of Kami."

Bakugo sighed in relief and immediately began talking. "You were always gone on trips with All Might! I got... lonely and needed someone!"

Even I could come up with a better excuse for him, which is something I never thought I'd be able to admit. Y/N walked up to him and pressed her hand against his chest. Bakugo's eyes flashed with hope before he saw the blue starting to form around Y/N's hand.

"Go away," Y/N demanded darkly.

"No," Bakugo snapped back. Y/N's hand started to glow brighter, the blue more prominent.

"Three, two..." before Y/N could say "one," Bakugo had already started backing up.

"I'm being serious, leave," Y/N warned. Bakugo didn't say anything and just turned on his heel and left. As soon as Y/N saw he had turned the corner, she started bawling. She ran back to me and jumped into my arms. I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

"It's not my fault! I just don't want to leave Dad alone, not after what happened to Mom..." Y/N cried into my chest. I patted her head, trying to comfort her.

"It's okay, nobody's blaming you," I whispered to her. Y/N sniffled and squeezed me tighter. She calmed herself down and smiled up at me.

"Thank you, Kami," she said. I smiled back at her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Alright! Now let's go watch your favorite show!" I cheered.

"SHUT UP!" Mina shouted from her dorm. Y/N snorted and walked inside her room and I followed after.