₀₄

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ❜ ⟿

[F/M/S] = favorite manga series

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎 I could finally go back to my dorm and relax. I was walking down the hall calmly and by myself when Bakugo began walking next to me. I gasped uncomfortably but didn't have time to say anything to him because Tsuyu had already dragged him back with her tongue. I looked back and saw Bakugo screaming and shouting at her but she just ushered me to leave. I nodded my head in thanks and then headed off to my dorm. Before I did that, though, I decided to pay a visit to my dad. I walked in and was almost immediately tackled into a hug by Izuku.

"Woah, what happened?" I asked him, concerned.

"I know what Kacchan did," Izuku tried saying quietly but Dad still heard.

"What did Young Bakugo do?" Dad asked.

"Oh... uh," I stuttered. How was I going to break the news to him? Bakugo was one of, if not the, best student at UA University. His grades excelled almost everyone else's and his combat skills and quirk helped him crawl his way to the top. Dad raised an eyebrow and waited for me to talk. I sighed, knowing there was no way to keep this a secret any longer.

"I walked in on Bakugo cheating on me with Uraraka," I blurt out. My dad raised both of his eyebrows in surprise before an angry look took over his face.

"Is that so?" Dad asked darkly. I laughed nervously and nodded my head. Dad usually never got so angry. The last time I saw him this upset was when he fought All For One three years ago. I could see the look on his face that he was going to make sure the Bakugo didn't have a good time in his class. Despite Dad losing his Number 1 hero spot and losing his ability to go "muscle form," he still ran the hero training classes. So when we had to do hero training this week, the odds would not be in Bakugo's favor.

"Anyway, I'll be leaving now!" I exclaimed as I headed towards the door. I abruptly stopped and turned my head slyly over my shoulder.

"Uh, can I have some money?" I asked my dad. He stared at me blankly before nodding his head and pulling out his wallet. He handed me his debit card and I gawked at it.

"Thanks!" I cheered as I ran out of the room.

I quickly headed to Denki's dorm and pounded on the door. The door suddenly opened and I almost punched Denki in the face. He backed away from me, his eyes wide.

"Are you crazy?!" he asked me. He must've just woken up from a nap as his hair was sticking up in every direction, even directions I didn't know were possible, and he was shirtless.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked despite already knowing the answer. Denki quickly looked down at his body and nodded.

"Whatever, get dressed since we're going shopping!" I told him. Denki nodded quickly and shut the door to his dorm. I turned around and right as I did, blood spilled out of my nose.

"What the hell?!" I said to myself as I quickly tried wiping the blood away. Did I get a nose bleed because I wasn't used to seeing Denki like that? That must be it, right? It was just a nose bleed out of surprise!

Blood was still spilling out of my nose when Denki opened the door again. I quickly covered my nose with my hand and turned around to face him.

"What's up with you?" he asked with a laugh.

"Nothing," I quickly answered. Denki gave me a questioning look before shrugging.

"Alright."

We walked out of the building and headed to the mall. Thank goodness, it wasn't too far from where our dorms were stationed. We walked for about 30 minutes before finally arriving. As soon as we walked in, I sat down on a bench. Denki did the same and sat next to me.

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked. I looked around the mall before a specific store caught my eye.

"Manga store!" I exclaimed as I quickly got up and ran to the store. Denki groaned as he stood up again and followed after me. As I was approaching the store, I saw Bakugo and Uraraka. My heart ached at the sight of them together so I forced my eyes away and kept walking. I immediately began searching for [F/M/S] since I still had some missing volumes. Denki had wandered off to look for his own thing.

"You done?"

I screamed in surprise and turned around rapidly to see Denki behind me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"You scared the living daylights out of me!" I scolded, covering my heart with my hand. It was beating so fast. Denki laughed at me and looked at the books in my hand.

"Are you doing to buy them?"

"Of course!"

***

We walked out of the manga store and looked for the food court. I was looking around and saw Bakugo and Uraraka again. Uraraka was clinging onto Bakugo and whining desperately for his attention. But, why did he look so unhappy? To be fair, he never looked happy, but when I used to hug him like that, he would hug me back and look at me with a softer gaze, with Uraraka he shoves his hands into his pockets and avoids looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" Denki asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Nothing! I found the food court!" I said and quickly dragged him away.