₀₅

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❜ ⟿

BAKUGO POV

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 always with Dunce Face. No matter where she was, Kaminari would always be right behind her. It was really starting to piss me off.

"Bakugo?" Uraraka's soft voice asked, breaking my train of thought. She was always with me now, but I didn't want her to be. I wanted Y/N and only Y/N.

"What?" I grunted in return.

"Oh, nothing, you just seemed to be zoning out," Uraraka giggled. I rolled my eyes at her and pulled my hand away from hers. She sucked in a breath but didn't make a move to grab my hand again.

"Oh! I forgot..." Deku muttered.

"What, Deku?" I asked, annoyed.

"I invited Y/N to sit with us..." Deku nervously said. If looks could kill, Deku's last breath would've been two minutes ago. He is so fucking stupid, how do you forget something like that?

"You what?" Uraraka asked, shocked. She didn't seem upset, she seemed more nervous.

Before Deku could answer her, Y/N showed up.

"Hey," she said with a forced smile. Deku waved at her with a smile and patted the seat next to him. Dunce Face was behind Y/N but he seemed more interested in his food. Y/N avoided eye contact with me and Uraraka and sat down. Kaminari followed and immediately began devouring his food.

"Bakugo, we should do something after school!" Uraraka exclaimed. I glared at her and ignored the hurt look she gave me. I looked at Y/N and she had reached her hand over to Kaminari's lap. He choked on a piece of food and looked at her with wide eyes. Y/N wasn't looking at him as she began moving her hand in a... questioning motion. Kaminari began breathing heavily and grabbed her hand, pulling it away from his dick. He held her hand and I saw Y/N blush a little bit.

Whether they were dating or trying to piss me off was unknown, but if it was the second one then it was sure as hell working.

"Y/N..." Uraraka grumbled. For the first time since she sat down, Y/N looked at us. She looked like she was holding in tears that were threatening to come out. Knowing her, she was going to stand her ground and wasn't going to let them fall that easily.

"What?" she asked harshly.

"Why are you sitting here if you hate us so much?" Uraraka asked. She tried to sound like she didn't mind, but Y/N quickly saw through it.

"Insecure?" she asked with a snort. Uraraka quickly shook her head.

"N-No! I'm just wondering!" Uraraka defensively responded. Y/N gave her one of her infamous head tilts that she did when she was ready to start a fight.

"If you really need to know, I'm here for Izuku," Y/N darkly said. Kaminari was looking in the other direction, ignoring the situation.

"Okay... but couldn't Deku go to you?" Uraraka asked. Kaminari snapped his head to her and glared. I had never seen him glare at someone, so that was new. He opened his mouth to speak but Y/N shook her head at him. He did as she said and kept eating.

"Is all you do ever talk? It gets annoying," Y/N yawned. Uraraka gasped dramatically and immediately turned to me.

"You aren't going to defend me?" Uraraka heaved.

"Yeah, Bakugo, defend her," Y/N snorted. I stared at her and she stared back. It was like she was daring me to say something. I simply looked away and searched for something to focus on that wasn't Y/N.

Y/N laughed, "What was the whole point of cheating if you never loved her?"

"He was lonely," Kaminari mocked quietly. I glared daggers at him and began standing up but Uraraka put her hand on my leg, refusing to let me get up. I quickly swatted her hand away from me.

"I mean, does he even have nicknames for you?" Y/N questioned Uraraka. Uraraka looked down, embarrassed.

"Well, no," she muttered in response. Y/N began laughing harder and wiped the tears that had started forming in her eyes.

"I've come to the conclusion that Bakugo in fact, does not love you," Y/N spoke. The truth was, I really didn't. I didn't love Uraraka and I never would.

"Yes, he does!" Uraraka quickly responded.

"Has he ever said it?"

Uraraka kept quiet and averted her gaze.

"No," she said after a while. Y/N raised her eyebrow at Uraraka, telling her that the answer was right in front of her face.

"Can you guys stop?" Deku interrupted.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Deku. We shouldn't have sat here," Y/N seethed.

"Yeah, let's go," Kaminari said to her and began standing up. "How about you sit with us tomorrow?" he said to Deku.

"No, I'll go sit with you now," Deku quickly replied and also began standing up.

"Come on, Sunshine," Kaminari ushered. I glowered at him. What kind of nickname was that? Suddenly, Iida also stood up and left with them, leaving Uraraka and me alone.

"Bakugo, you love me, right?" she whispered. I stared at her then slowly nodded my head.

Of course, I didn't mean it, but she didn't need to know that.