𝟐𝟎

"kami! block him on the other side!" i shouted into my ear piece. kami and i had graduated from ua two years ago. we were working as heroes together now. we stayed together through our whole entire time at school. we were still together now. "got it!" he answered. he was at the end so the villain slowed down. i tackled him and held him on the ground. the police showed up and took him to the station. i grinned at kami. "nice job!" i exclaimed. he smiled back. "anyway, sunshine, what do you wanna do now?" kami asked me. "hm... why don't we go home and watch a movie?" i suggested. "surge! over here!" cried the paparazzi. that was the hero name i chose. i became a whole lot more popular since i was one of the top heroes and all might's daughter. "uh, sorry, we gotta go!" i exclaimed as i dragged kami away. we got to our apartment and i ran to our room. i flopped onto the bed and turned on the tv. kami was laughing. "are you that tired?" kami asked me. i nodded my head. "now, come cuddle with me!" i whined. kami nodded his head and came and sat down next to me. he opened his arms and i laid in them. 

"kami?" i whispered to him. "mhm?" he answered. his eyes were closed. "i want a baby..." i whispered. kami sat up. "really?" he asked me. i sat up with him. "mhm, i do," i said with a smile. "yes! finally!" kami exclaimed as he jumped out of bed. i laughed. "calm down, sparky, get back into bed!" i told him. he did as i said. he pulled me close to him. "i've been wanting a kid with you for a while," kami whispered to me. "shoulda told me earlier," i said with a smirk. "what should we name it if it's a boy?" kami asked me. "hmmm, let's name it... akito," i answered. "love it, how about if it's a girl?" "akari." "it sounds perfect," kami said with a smile. 

i was chasing after yet another villain. i was about to grab him when one of his friends grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall. "let the hell go of me!" i shouted. "is the hero too weak?" the villain mocked. "of course not!" i spat. "then, fight back surge," he said with a smirk. i kicked him in the crotch. "ah!" he said as he covered it. i punched him in the face after that. "bitch." the villain grabbed my legs and pulled me down. my back slammed hard against the cold ground. i groaned in pain. "for a hero, you're pretty easy to take down," the villain told me with a grin. i slapped him in the face, hard. i put in a little electricity when i did so it would sting more. he flew against the wall. i jumped up quickly. i put my fists up, getting ready for a fight. he stood up, holding his cheek. "i'm going to kill you," he growled. he came at me but was stopped by kami. kami let out a huge amount of electricity. the villain got fried. so did kami's brain. i giggled and went up to him. i kissed him on the cheek. "thanks, kami." i started chasing after the villain that got away.

"thanks for the help, surge," the police officer said to me. i nodded my head with a smile. doing hero work was hard and fun at the same time. kami had already gone back to normal. "nice job, babe," he said with a grin. "give yourself some credit. you took out the first one," i answered him. "well, i showed up last minute, you held him off." i rolled my eyes and smiled at him. we were walking home when i saw a woman being robbed. "stop!" i shouted as i ran towards the woman being robbed. it was a woman criminal this time. i punched her. "bitch!" she shouted. she pulled out a knife and lunged at me. i moved out of the way and she ended up falling forward. i grabbed her knife and threatened to slit her throat. "will you let me take you to the police station?" i said to her. she nodded her head in defeat.

"whatcha got there baby?" kami asked me. i showed him the criminal i caught. "come on, let's take her down," he said. i nodded his head and followed him.

KAMINARI POV

while y/n was out hunting for the criminal, i was thinking of ways to propose to her. i had been wanting to for a bit, but since she told me she wanted a baby, i felt like i needed to do it soon. i was pacing around nervously when y/n came back. i played cool. "whatcha got there baby?" i asked her. she had the criminal by the hair. she was crying and yelling in pain. "let's take her down," i told her. she nodded her head. we dropped her off at the police station and started walking home. when we got there we decided to have some left over spagetti and watch y/n's favorite anime. we fell asleep cuddling.