𝟐𝟏

Y/N POV

when i woke up kami wasn't where he was last night. remembering what happened last time one of us wasn't there in the morning, i started looking around our room frantically. after looking around for two minutes, i found a note from kami. i opened it and read it.

go to the bathroom

i cocked my head to the side. "uh..." i went into the bathroom and looked around for another note. i was wondering what the whole meaning of this was, but since i couldn't find kami the best choice was to play along with the scavenger hunt. i saw another note and opened it.

check in the shower

i did as the note said and looked in the shower. there was a yellow flower and a little gift. i picked it up and it had another note on the back.

head to the kitchen

i was getting excited. what was the special occasion? was it an anniversary? i went to the kitchen and looked around for a bit. i checked in the silverware drawer and found yet another gift. "awww!" i exclaimed. there was a note on top.

go to the park

i grinned. i grabbed a hoodie and ran outside, eager to get to the park. i ran all the way and when i got there i looked around everywhere for a note. i finally found one in a tree. i grabbed it and read it. 

sunshine...
i love you more than anything. you make me so happy, remember when you called me because bakugo cheated on you? i was actually kind of relieved. i was going to be able to have you. now look where we are right now. now... baby, i want you to turn around.

i turned around slowly and there i saw kami on one knee. my hand flew to my mouth and tears appeared in my eyes. "kami.." i said. he looked away, embarrassed. "sunshine, will you marry?" he said with an awkward smile.

KAMINARI POV

"sunshine, will you marry me?" i asked. y/n flung herself into my arms. "yes, baby, yes!" she shouted while crying. i hugged her. i grabbed her face and kissed her. "woohoo!" cried everyone at the park. they were seeing two pro heroes getting engaged, it must've been a sight to see. "we're getting married!" i yelled. y/n laughed while crying. she nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. "i love you, kami," y/n whispered to me. "i love you, too, sunshine," i answered.

sorry that this chapter wasn't as long, i didn't have much ideas for this chapter. anyway, i'll publish the next one shortly, see ya!