𝟏𝟐

i was walking next to kami, holding his hand. we weren't dating, but we acted like a couple. i let go of his hand and slowed down so that i was behind him. then, i got a running start and jumped onto his back. "woah, sunshine!" he exclaimed. i just hugged him. he smiled at me and gave me a piggy back ride to the movie theater. we decided to watch a horror movie. "what?" i said when uraraka said we were going to watch the conjuring. "sounds fun," kami said. i glared at him. he just wanted cuddles. "okay, whatever..." i said. when we sat down, i was already freaking out. horror movies were not my forte. kami put his hand on my thigh. "it's okay, i'll be here if you need me," he whispered to me. i smiled and nodded my head.

"ah!" i screamed. i hid my head in kami's shoulder he giggled. (i've never watched the conjuring so i don't know what it's about- i just saw the conjuring two was now on netflix so i'm just like "okay then." let's just pretend there's a sex scene even if there isn't.) i thought this was a holy movie, sort of, but there was a sex scene. i looked at kami and could tell he got hard. "come on, y/n, let's get more popcorn!" kami said. "wait wha-" before i could finish my sentence kami was already dragging me out to the bathroom. he got into a stall and closed it. "kami! not here!" i told him. "i want you right now," he growled. i shut my mouth and nodded my head. he could get scary sometimes. he took off my pants and my underwear. he took off his pants and boxers. he turned me around. "bend over," he demanded. i did as he asked. i was soaking wet. he put it in and started thrusting right away. i immediately started moaning. "y-y/n, you're so tight!" groaned kami. i just kept moaning. "ah~ kami, you feel so good inside me~!" i moaned. he started thrusting faster. i tried being quiet, as we were in a public restroom, but i failed. i kept moaning over and over again. i wondered how many men had walked into the bathroom since kami started railing me. i wondered if any of them jacked off to the sound of my moans. none of that mattered. what mattered was the fact that i was getting fucked by kami. the pleasure i was feeling was incredible. kami started panting and his thrusts became sloppier. "i-i'm gonna cum!" i said. kami didn't answer and just let me cum. once i came he pulled out. "a-aren't you gonna cum?" i asked him. "get on your knees," was all kami said. i did as he said and he stuck his dick in my mouth. i started bobbing my head up and down. kami grabbed my hair harshly. "ah~ y/n~" he moaned. he kept moaning my name over and over until he came in my mouth. he bent down and tilted my chin up to look at him. "swallow it baby," he told me. i swallowed, although some of it dripped of the side of my mouth. he smiled at me. we were both panting. we put our clothes back on and headed back to the theater. "where's the popcorn?" asked kiri when we got back. "they said they needed to make more," kami answered while winking at me.