𝟏𝟓

Y/N POV

i woke up in a hospital bed. i didn't know how i got there. i sat up, holding my head. i looked around and saw my dad. "hey, dad," i muttered. "y/n! you're awake!" he exclaimed. i smiled. "yeah.. what happened?" i asked him. "a villain knocked you out. it's okay, we got him, you put up a good fight," my dad told me. i laid back down. "that's good."

i had bandages all over my face. when the doctor's finally removed them, it revealed a huge scar across my eye. they told me there was nothing they could do about it. i looked down. my dad took me home that day and told me i didn't need to go to school. i just stayed home watching anime and reading mangas.

i finally went back to school and everyone ran up to me. asking if i was okay or what happened. then, they saw my scar. they all gasped. "are you okay?" asked mina. i nodded my head. i was okay, it was a scar, it didn't hurt. i went to talk to kami, but when he saw me he looked away. "kami?" i asked. "can you leave me alone?" he said softly. i felt a sting in my heart. i just got back from the hospital and he wanted me to leave? "why? is everything okay?" i asked. "just...go," he said. he turned to look at me and when he saw my scar his eyes widened. "go," he said. i choked back tears and nodded my head. i turned around and let tears stream down my face. i went to my dorm and sat down on my bed. "did i do something wrong...?"

KAMINARI POV

seeing y/n's scar made me feel even worse. she had a permanent mark of what had happened because of me. i didn't want her to think i was mad at her, but i couldn't stand the fact that i had done nothing to protect her. the next day at school y/n wore an eyepatch. i guess she didn't want people looking at her scar. she sat down and started talking to bakugo. i looked away, i knew if i kept looking i'd get way too jealous. y/n looked in my direction but i just glared at her. of course she glared back. when class was finally over, she ran up to me and tried talking to me again. i just walked away and ignored her. i heard her growl under her breath. "jerk," she muttered then walked off. i decided to go hang out with kirishima to get my mind off her. "what's up?" kirishima asked me. i sighed. "well, i've been ignoring y/n and i don't think she's gonna forgive me any time soon." kirishima looked disappointed. "what?" i asked him. "you've gotta go talk to her, what you're doing isn't manly at all. definitely since she's been gone for so long," kirishima answered. "yeah, i guess," i muttered.

"sunshine!" i called while knocking on y/n's door. i knew she was in there because i could hear her watching haikyuu. "baby!" i shouted again. y/n finally opened the door and glared at me. "the fuck do you want?" she growled. she could be really scary sometimes. "i'm sorry for ignoring you," i told her. y/n's gaze softened. "why did you ignore me?" "i felt bad that you got hurt because i couldn't do anything to help you," i muttered. i saw her grin mischieviously. "i'll only forgive you if..." she said as she pulled me into her room. she pushed me on the bed. i could see where this was going. but then she just sat next to me and cuddled. "i'll only forgive you if you watch anime with me!" she exclaimed. i whined. "really, y/n?!" i asked her. she nodded her head with a giggle. i groaned and pouted but still put my arm around her. y/n ended up falling asleep. i looked at her scar. i still felt horrible, how could she forgive me? i did nothing whatsoever. not only that, but i ignored her, too. even though she didn't come to school for a bit, i still ignored her. she seemed so happy to see me, too. i pushed the thoughts away and just smiled at her. i pecked her forehead and went to sleep with her.