⁰⁸

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❜ ⟿

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, my thoughts elsewhere. What kind of relationship did I want to have with Bakugo? Surely not a romantic one but I was tired of shooting him glares all the time. But was it really okay to be friends after what he did to me? I groaned and put my head on my desk, extremely exhausted. After pondering for a little more, I decided I might as well be friends with him.

So, after class, I walked up to Bakugo and when he saw me, a hopeful expression flashed over his face.

"Listen, I won't date you, but I will be your friend," I told him. Bakugo looked shocked and slowly nodded his head.

"That's more than enough for me."

***

Uraraka seemed to be a bit concerned about me wanting to be Bakugo's friend.

"So, why the sudden change of heart?" she asked.

"I just thought that hating him forever would get tiring," I joked. I sensed Kami glaring at quite literally everyone. I looked at him in confusion and saw that he was even glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored his eyes burning holes into my back.

"Anyway, shall we get going?" I nervously asked.

Everyone nodded their heads, except Denki, and we began our walk to the mall. It wasn't too far, which was a good thing for me because I wasn't a huge fan of walking. We got to the mall and Denki wasn't in a better mood.

"Where should we go first?" I asked. Uraraka pointed in the direction of a clothing shop. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright, let's go," I spoke and began walking towards the store. Uraraka walked beside Bakugo while Kami sulked behind. I sighed and slowed my steps to walk beside Kami.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He pouted and looked away from me.

"Kami, you're acting like a baby, not a college student, tell me," I demanded.