【Chapter 1】

ஜ۞ஜ 

  ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The moon was high and bright in the sky shining brighter than a thousand stars, stars twinkling up in the night sky showing that even when there was darkness, there will always be light. Hope. 

(Y/n) walked around the town aimlessly, not even knowing where she was. A castle could be seen ahead of her, tall yet eerie as if foretelling of future misfortune. Looking away from the castle that housed the royal family, (Y/n) walked forward and stared in front of her. She seemed normal to this world. (H/L) (H/C) hair that shined under the moonlight, plumb red kissable lips just begged to be bitten, and the rest of her figure was normal, even her (E/C) shining eyes. Though there was something off about the girl, was it her blank and emotionless face? Or was it the mysterious aura that she seemed to give off but barely anyone noticing? No one knew, and they will never find out.

Finally arriving at the outskirts of the kingdom, (Y/n) looked around at the green grass and trees ahead and decided to move ahead into the unknown. As she entered the luscious green forest the sun began to rise as the sun turned the sky a beautiful shade of pink and yellow mixed together.

The sun's morning rays shone down onto the forest as the leaves from the tree branches protected those below but a little light seeped through the gaps of the leaves in the process.

Finally reaching a clearing, (Y/n) looked ahead and sighed in relief as she found a tavern. It was tall and weird looking with the roof a bright yellow and the wood painted a mellow green. Hearing her stomach grumble, (Y/n) decided to head inside the tavern in search of something to satisfy her hunger.

Walking closer to the tavern was when she finally noticed the three knights standing outside and talking to a short golden-haired male. Deciding to just walk away, (Y/n) headed back to the kingdom she left, but before she could fully turn around she could see a white-haired female running away, and with a pig after her. The knights soon noticed this too and also an after them, and even the short kid did as well.

Walking closer to the tavern, she walked inside and noticed the empty surrounding. Shrugging, (Y/n) walked over to the counter and noticed that the bartender was also gone, there was not a soul left there. Hearing her stomach grumble again (Y/n) groaned in annoyance and walked out of the tavern and into the forest where she saw everyone running off to, though not before closing the door.