【Chapter 10】

ஜ۞ஜ

 ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

A couple of hours had passed since the shopping spree with bubblegum bitch, and to say that (Y/n) was more than annoyed was an understatement, and this very moment with explain why. 

"Can you get your toddler hands off of me, you Marshmellow pervert!" (Y/n) yelled at Meliodas as she caught him touching her thighs for the... something time. Meliodas gave her a happy smile and stepped away raising his arms in the air as if he was being arrested. 

"Couldn't help myself, sometimes a pervert gotta do what a pervert gotta do." Meliodas shrugged his shoulders as an innocent smile was plastered on his face. (Y/n) huffed, "Why do I have to be the one stuck with you?" (Y/n) complained and rested her head on top of the table, groaning with annoyance. 

Diane looked down at the two figures from outside the Boar Hat window and frowned at Meliodas disapprovingly. "Captain, leave (Y/n) alone! Besides, the one you should be trying to touch should be me, not (Y/n)!" Diane yelled at Meliodas which made (Y/n) smile happily. 

"I-I agree with Miss Diane, not with the only touching her part, but with you leaving (Y/n) alone." Elizabeth quietly agreed with Diane as she continued to clean some of the used beer cups. Hawks walked out of the kitchen and towards Meliodas hitting him on the leg. 

"Respect woman you pervert!" Hawks scolded him and continued trying to harm Meliodas. "Yeah! You should drink your daily respect woman juice, Marshmellow!" (Y/n) yelled from behind the counter as she made an X sign with her hands. 

Meliodas smiled, "Come on, I give the best hugs!" (Y/n) looked back at Meliodas with a frown. "You call that a hug? My apple, how stupid are you?" (Y/n) asked him in a disgusted voice as she chopped on an apple, her body facing away from him. 

Meliodas sweatdropped at the comment and tried to go over towards (Y/n) only for Mama Hawks to stop suddenly and bury herself under the ground. "I guess we've arrived at Dalmary Town."Elizabeth commented as Meliodas nodded. " The village close to Baste Dungeon, the place where Ban is being held captive... I think." Meliodas continued for her. 

(Y/n) nodded as she ate the rest of the apple and threw away the core. "So... just to get this straight, Ban is one of the sins and he was stupid enough to be captured by a bunch of weird kids, right?" (Y/n) questioned and picked up her small frog satchel bag and hung it over her shoulder which contained her most treasured items... apples.