【Chapter 11】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"They see me rollin', they hatin'." (Y/n) mumbled to herself as she walked down the empty and gloomy hallway of Baste Dungeon. Glancing around (Y/n) frowned and groaned in annoyance. "Where the hell is this fox dude at! I've been searching for hours-!" Stopping dead in her tracks she heard a loud 'thud' sound. Excitedly walking a bit faster towards the sound, she was curious to see who was clumsy enough to fall. 

Turning left around the corner (Y/n) saw two guards dead on the ground and a naked girl curled up in the corner, an embarrassed blush decorating her cheeks. "Holy shit- girl, what the hell happened to you?!" (Y/n) exclaimed and ran over towards her and took off her long trenchcoat and wrapped it around the figure of the embarrassed girl. 

Looking up at the mysterious female Jericho blushed as (Y/n) deep (E/c) eyes were staring at her, their faces close. "W-Who are you and why are you here?!" Jericho questioned her in a loud tone as she backed away as much as she could from her, which was a good three inches. 

(Y/n) looked at her with wide eyes before smiling. "I'm (Y/n), and something interesting seemed to be happening in here so I decided to join, you?" (Y/n) answered her, still kneeling in front of Jericho. Jericho froze for a second before visibly relaxing. "I had to deal with some inmate." Jericho shortly replied and tried to get up only for (Y/n) to stop her by gripping her shoulder. 

"I don't think you should stand up, naked lady." (Y/n) stopped her and smirked as Jericho's blush intensified. "I may not be smart, but by the looks of it looks like your inmate isn't in his or her cell anymore, just saying." (Y/n) pointed out and shrugged, getting up from her kneeling position and turned away from Jericho.

"You're... you're gonna leave?" Jericho asked (Y/n) in a meek voice, her eyes literally yelling at the female to not go. (Y/n) turned around towards Jericho and smirked, "Sorry love, but that inmate is the kid I'm picking up from daycare, see ya." (Y/n) finger gunned her and turned around, walking away. 

Jericho pouted and leaned back, the feeling of the long trenchcoat warming her from the cold wall stones. "Definitely not one of the sins, a captive? No, she would have told me." Jericho puzzled over the girl and sighed, already finding it futile to try and figure her out. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So... this is where you were, kid." Turning around at the sound of a tired female Ban smirked. "Another guard? Well, don't bore me." Ban lazily said and turned around towards her, blood-red eyes clashing with deep (E/c) eyes.