【Chapter 7】

ஜ۞ஜ 

   ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Hazy fog rolled in between the group of four as it made it hard to see right in front of you, though your senses were still alert. No sunlight poured into the forbidden forest as everyone was used to giving it an eerie feel. 

"Are we going to be okay?" Hawks questioned everyone with a scared tone, glancing around the eerie forest in fear. (Y/n) shrugged, "Who knows? You might die." (Y/n) answered him only to be hit by Hawks on the calves. 

"Shut up, (Y/n)! You're going to be the one quivering in fear while I save you from certain death!" Hawks threatened as he made a heroic pose in the end, and soon everyone outwalked him. "I think you've been giving him too much of your cooking, Meli." (Y/n) yawned as she glanced over at the woods to see some shadows. 

Meliodas laughed, "He chose to eat it, so I don't see the problem." Meliodas shrugged and glanced over at Elizabeth to see her spacing out. "Elizabeth, you good?" Meliodas questioned her, fake worry in his emerald orbs. 

Elizabeth shivered and nervously looked down at her skirt. "I thought I felt a little breeze..." Elizabeth whispered, but Meliodas heard her. "Must have just been your imagination." Hawks nervously stated as he looked around some more. 

"Talk about being the one quivering in fear." (Y/n) commented as she was now in the lead of everyone, thus, everyone was following her even though she did not even know where to go. "Ugh! We've been looking around for three hours! Can't we just go back?" Hawks complained as he went to go and turn around only for Meliodas to block his path. 

"Sorry, Hawks, but we've gone too far to back up now. Come on, (Y/n) is in front of us-!" Meliodas stopped talking as he could no longer see the familiar figure of (Y/n). Both Hawks and Elizabeth looked over at Meliodas with concerned expressions. 

"Is something wrong, Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked him only for Meliodas to completely ignore her and walk forward as if he was in a daze. "Where... where is (Y/n)?" Meliodas questioned them as his tone was a whisper. Elizabeth looked over at Hawks and shrugged, "I think it's just the fog obscuring our vision. (Y/n)! (Y/n), where are you?!" Elizabeth yelled out, now beginning to panic. 

"Oh, shit! We lost (Y/n)!" Hawks yelled and began to panic, and by panicking I mean running around in circles. "What if the monster of this forest caught her! Oh, poor, poor (Y/n)!" Hawks wailed as he fell on the floor. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So, you're like a giant or something?" (Y/n) questioned the giantess in front of her as she was now on her shoulder. Diane nodded with a smile, "Yep! Though I thought I would scare you, with my height and everything, though you seem pretty chill! I like you!" Diane exclaimed as she gently rubbed (Y/n) head with her pinkie finger. 

(Y/n) looked up at the giantess and smiled slightly, "Thank you, you seem pretty cool too, Diane." (Y/n) complimented her as she chomped down on another apple. (Y/n) just likes to carry around apples, okay?

Diane glanced down at the small figure and laughed. (Y/n) looked up at the giantess in confusion and tilted her head. "What's soo funny?" (Y/n) questioned the laughing giantess. Diane stopped laughing for a bit to look down at the small figure before going back to a chuckle. 

"It's just... I find it funny how everyone says this place is haunted and yet you still came here with a bag filled with apples." Diane answered her and wiped away a stray tear to look back down at the small human. (Y/n) shrugged, "Apples are really cool, did you know that apples-"

"You don't need to say anymore, (Y/n). I think I know what you're trying to say." Diane smiled and glanced over at her apple bag in curiosity. "Though, how can you carry that the whole time? You seem to have a pretty weak build, (Y/n)." Diane questioned her with an eyebrow raised. 

"It's not that hard, and I didn't come here alone. Some people calling themselves... um... what is that dude called again?" (Y/n) whispered the last part as she put on a thinking face. "Oh! I know! His name was Marshmallow and the other girl's name was Elliot! I think we also had a pig named... something of a bird." (Y/n) thought out loud but shook her head. 

'Seems about right.' (Y/n) thought and nodded. Looking back over at Diane she nodded her head. "Yeah, that was their names. Marshmellow, Elliot, and a bird." (Y/n) confirmed and bit onto her newly shined apple. 

"Lady Diane!" Hearing a weird voice call out her name Diane glanced down at the ground only to find one of the Prankster Imps there with an urgent expression. "Lady Diane! A Holy Knight made it past us! Lady Diane!" One of the Prankster Imps continued to yell out causing (Y/n) to send it a glare. 

"A Holy Knight?" Diane questioned with a scary tone as she glared down at the floor trying to find the culprit for such a commotion. "S-She's huge!" Exclaimed Hawks as he began to shake in fear. "N-No, we're definitely not Holy Knights!" Elizabeth tried to reason, though this is Diane when she barely got her vision together. 

Suddenly, Diane swooped her hand towards the ground and grabbed onto someone, and brought it up to her face, close enough for her to be able to see the person. "Are you the Holy Knight?" Diane questioned the boy in her hands with a glare. 

"Let go of Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she tried to put on a brave face, again, try. Diane froze for a second before looking at the boy in front of her more closely. "Huh, Meliodas?" Diane whispered, and thankfully or not, (Y/n) had a front-row seat on everything that was unfolding. 

"Hey, Diane! It's been like, what? Ten years?" Meliodas smiled brightly as he was not at all threatened by the fact that if Diane wanted he could have become a part of the ground. Seconds pass as Diane began to closely inspect the person only for her expression to change from one of hatred to one of pure happiness. 

"Meliodas!" Diane exclaimed as she began to rub Meliodas' cheek with her own. (Y/n) sweatdropped at the display of affection and uncovered herself from her sleeping place that was Diane's hair. "Marshmellow?" (Y/n) said questionably. Meliodas quickly looked over at the sound of her voice and beamed brightly. "(Y/n)! You still won't remember my name!" Meliodas exclaimed happily as a depressed aura surrounded him. 

"Wait... so that sin is...?" Elizabeth questioned as she looked over at the confusing pair of three. Hawks nodded, "Diane, the Serpent Sin of Envy!"

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)