【Chapter 2】

ஜ۞ஜ

      ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So... we're going to Bernia Village?" Inside the traveling tavern sat a bored (H/C)-haired girl as she rested her head on top of her fist, her eyes barely paying attention to the male in front of her. Meliodas nodded as he looked at her in the eyes, his orbs brightening.

"Yep! In Bernia Village they serve the best ale in all the lands and it just so happens that I am running low on ale so I need to restock if I was to keep business going, and who knows? We might even find some intel on where another sin could be." Meliodas explained to her as (Y/n) played with her collar.

(Y/n) sighed as she looked to her left to see Elizabeth coming down the stairs with her new tavern uniform with her face covered in bright red. "U-Um... do I really have to wear this?" Elizabeth shyly asked Melidoas as he sent a smirk her way. "If you want to stay here, then yes!" Meliodas exclaimed, and in a flash, he was right in front of Elizabeth groping her breasts.

Elizabeth squeaked as her face become even brighter, though before anything else could happen Hawks was there to stop it right on time. "You pervert! Let go of Elizabeth!" Hawks yelled as he body-slammed onto Meliodas.

Looking at the scene (Y/n) sighed as she went towards the window and saw an approaching town. Turning her head slightly towards the others she decided to announce her findings. 

"Hey guys, I think we're about to arrive at Bernia Village." (Y/n) announced as she stepped aside for the others to see. Elizabeth peered out of the window and saw a regular old town, though she noticed that there was no water in the river.

"Nice! Come on everyone, we have some ale to get!" Meliodas exclaimed as he began to walk towards the door, though turned around to see (Y/n) not following them. "Hey (Y/n), you coming?" Meliodas asked the bored-looking girl.

(Y/n) glanced over at the short male as she sighed. "Do I have to? Last time I checked, the deal was that I was to help you guys find these sins, not for some side-quests."(Y/n) yawned as she leaned down her head down at the table but soon felt being pulled by Meliodas, though, tried.

Hearing grunts from under her (Y/n) peered down only to see Meliodas trying to pull her towards the door only to see him fail. "Why... are you so... hard to move?!" Meliodas exclaimed as he finally gave up and laid down on the ground in exhaustion.

"Didn't have to try and move me like that, you know?" (Y/n) mumbled as she got up and pulled Meliodas with her. "Come one, you need the ale, right? Then come on, I want to see if they got any discounts." (Y/n) yawned again and walked out of the door and was introduced by the harsh rays of the sun.