【Chapter 20】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Running as quickly as she could through the massively populated forest (Y/n) didn't spoil a moment as she headed back towards the village, concern and irritation dominating her thoughts as a sharp throbbing pain thumped inside of her stomach forcing her to furrow her brows in anguish. From the pain and anxiousness that she suffered at that moment (Y/n) wholly neglected the roaring booming explosions of fighting from off in the distance, but applied most of her uneasiness on the villagers that were possibly the most troubled ones at that moment.

Finally out of the woods (Y/n) watched as villagers dashed recklessly, their expressions altering from fear and desperation—and most of the time, both were blended.

Catching a stumbling male (Y/n) flung him towards the forest, averting him from getting blasted by a massive boulder firing his way. "Go! Into the forest, all of you! Don't look back!" Shouting at the top of her lungs (Y/n) motioned vigorously for neighboring audiences to listen to her, and thankfully, they all did not even oppose her legitimacy as the only thing they thought of at that moment was survival.

Bursting into households and stores (Y/n) served anyone in need and rushed them all into the forest, advising them to head outside of the village and to the outskirts of the forest where it was safer. With her quickness and strength, this was all conducted in ten minutes or more, leaving behind (Y/n) inside of a wrecked and deserted village. Once she was positive that there was no one else in need of her assistance (Y/n) dashed over towards the arena where the Fighting Festival was being held, pressure and worry instantly reclaiming their position in her mind.

Upon detecting the sight of the demolished arena (Y/n) sweat dropped, not daring to think about how bad-shit crazy the Sins must have gotten to make the platform like that. 'I could have done better, so it's not that impressive.' Feeling pride surge in her chest (Y/n) jolted up as she felt a hurling boulder shooting her way. Stepping away in time (Y/n) gawked at the smoking rock, her face stoic as she only shrugged her shoulders.

'Go wild I guess.'

Glancing away from the smoking rock (Y/n) gazed onto the horizon as she spotted three distance figures. One seemed to converse with the one next to her while the one next to the shorter one appeared to have a massive build—something that (Y/n) wistfully couldn't compare to. Sensing a sense of panic upon acknowledging the view (Y/n) stepped closer, squinting her eyes to decipher the person who was lying on the ground, motionless.