【Chapter 12】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Once the team escaped from the destroyed Baste Dungeon, apparently, while they were going to save Ban, they also saved the doctor's daughter which she had been used to blackmail Dr. Dana to poison Meliodas. As for an apology he had invited them over for dinner to celebrate, and now they were celebrating on the rooftop drinking to their heart's content. After their little reunion (Y/n) found out that Elizabeth was hurt badly under Meliodas' watch leading them to this. 

"I leave you four for not even 30 minutes and something happens to Elizabeth? Marshmellow, what the fuck were you actually doing?" (Y/n) asked him, her arms crossed over her chest as Meliodas let out an awkward smile. "Fighting Diane." Meliodas responded and laughed making (Y/n) sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose. 

"Seriously, I can't leave your side for even one second, can I?" (Y/n) whispered and turned over towards the laid down Elizabeth, bandages wrapped around her head and arms, a warm smile plastered on her pale face. "You, Elizabeth... good job." (Y/n) smiled at her surprising both Meliodas and Elizabeth. 

"You were there to save the day while two people were being stupid, you were there when no one else was." (Y/n) stated and patted her head, ruffling her hair causing for a few strands to stick up. Elizbeth smiled shyly and looked away, enjoying the female's warm touch. "T-Thank you, (Y/n)." Elizabeth stuttered, a blush appearing on her cheeks. 

"Who's the new girl?" Turning around at the voice (Y/n) frowned and blocked his sight from Elizabeth. "Don't do anything creepy, pervert 2.0." (Y/n) warned him with a glare as Ban only smirked and walked closer. 

"This is Elizabeth," Meliodas responded and chug more of his beer before looking back over at the trio. "a princess of Liones." Meliodas revealed to him as Ban only shrugged at this and bowed. "Nice to meet you, princess." Ban said in a lazy voice and turned back around towards (Y/n), a playful smirk blooming on his face. 

"Nice to meet you as well, Sir Ban." Elizabeth replied in a bored tone, sharp eyes following his figure as Ban walked closer towards (Y/n). "You're not hurt, are you? You know, from the fall." Ban questioned her. (Y/n) looked at him with a suspicious stare before nodding. 

"I'm fine, creep." (Y/n) turned her head around and walked away from him, sitting down on a chair as she drank her milk. Sitting down next to her Ban smiled and leaned his head towards her. "Not gonna drink with me?" Ban asked her and showed her two beer cups filled to the brim.