【Chapter 17】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Inside the Village of Veizal was a group of four walking--or floating-- around the village as they looked around for where the desired Gideon was. The village was loud and busy as people yelled out their merchandise for others to buy while families came out from their homes and took a break from all the chores and work to come and enjoy this festive day.

"Step right up! Get your swords from a skilled blacksmith!"

"This fine specimen was found in the tomb of a king!"

"You expect us to look through all this, Captain?" Ban questioned Meliodas. Both King, Ban, and (Y/n) were walking behind Meliodas as he lead the way. To where was he going? He didn't know where exactly he was walking to but he did have a destination in mind.

"You're really just wearing an apron." King commented as he floated, looking down at Ban with a surprised look. Yawning (Y/n) glanced to her left only for her eyes to land on a male who had green-colored hair with a yellow jacket wrapped around his frail-looking body.

'That's-!'

"Let's ask an arms vendor." Meliodas suggested, continuing walking as the other two followed. Seeing that the three were walking away the green-haired male was about to get up only to freeze as he felt a powerful presence behind him. 'What is this?' The green-haired male thought, turning around to face the powerful presence behind him only for his eyes to widen as he felt that he was about to get crushed from the amount of pressure that was going down on his body. 

"You're... you're the guy who didn't pay..." (Y/n) whispered in a threatening voice, her glare intensifying as she stared down at the nerdy-looking boy. Cocking his head to the side the male looked slightly confused. "Excuse me? I don't seem to understand what you're saying-"

The male stopped talking quickly as (Y/n) grabbed the collar of his yellow jacket and dragged him away with her with (Y/n) leading both of them to an abandoned alleyway. Throwing the confused male to the ground (Y/n) stared him down as her (E/c) eyes seemed to shine dangerously. 

'Danger!' The male thought, crawling away from (Y/n) as he felt that he couldn't stand, the book that he held earlier in his hands now on the ground. "You seriously think you can just leave my family's shop and not pay for that weapon..." (Y/n) trailed on, her voice monotone as a frown decorated her face.