【Chapter 16】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The morning sun peeked over from the uneven mountains as it cast its rays onto the Boar Hat Tavern windows, seeping inside as it illuminated the figures residing in their beds. Rubbing his eyes open King groggily glanced around the room that he was sharing with Ban, and (Y/n)- Wait, where's (Y/n)?

"Mornin', fake fairy..." (Y/n) yawned as she snuggled closer towards King's chest, finding the warmth that he emitted to be comforting. Slowly looking up King froze as he saw a sleepy-looking (Y/n) looking back down at him, her eyelids half-lidded. 

"Ah! Wait, no! Get off of me!" King screeched, scrambling away from (Y/n) only to fall facefirst onto the ground. "Can you two shut up?! My heads pounding..." Ban yelled at them, yawning as he clutched his head in pain. "Oh, didn't know you were also up, creep." (Y/n) commented, this making an irk mark appear on Ban's head.

"No thanks to you two screamin' early in the damn morning..." Ban grumbled, covering his body with the bedsheets. "I gotta say, King," Snuggling closer at the soft exterior of King's pillow, (Y/n) sighed in contempt. "your pillow is something." 

"Of course it is! It came from the-"

"Didn't I tell you two to shut up?!" Ban asked them in an angry voice, falling back to his pillow as the sun's bright rays were making his head hurt more. "Could one of you close the curtains? My head's being a bitch." Ban asked them, his words slightly muffled due to the pillow but was still able to be heard by the other two. 

"Fake fairy, you do it." (Y/n) stated, going back to laying sideways on the floating pillow. Looking up towards the resting (Y/n) as he was now sitting on the ground, King scoffed. "Why should I do it? You're the closest!" King asked her, only to deflate as (Y/n) gave him a small glare. 

"You're on the ground, not me. So you go do it." (Y/n) replied, going back to closing her eyes as she tried to relax. King sighed and got up, walking around the floating pillow and closed the curtains. "There, you happy now Ban-" Sweatdropping as he heard Ban's loud snoring, King grumbled under his breath as he climbed back on top of his floating pillow, laying as far away as he could from the resting (Y/n). 

"Aw, come on, fake fairy... I'm lonely, I need a snuggling buddy." (Y/n) opened one of her eyes and pouted over towards the small fairy that was ignoring her. (Y/n) sighed in defeat before pushing King farther away. "Fine, be a meanie." (Y/n) huffed and closed her eye, going back to relaxing.