【Chapter 4】

ஜ۞ஜ

      ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"For Vanye Ale!" Inside the now busy Boar Head were hoards of people celebrating the return of their precious water sources. Smiles, and laughter filling the usually mellow atmosphere. 

(Y/n) stared blankly at herself in the mirror as the Boar Hat uniform wrapped around her figure uncomfortably. Behind her was Meliodas as he gave her a bright smile, though his eyes held something different. 

"You look great, (Y/n)!" Meliodas complimented her and went for her ass but instead of that, a hand touched his head as it pushed him away from her in time. Looking up towards (Y/n) Meliodas saw her with the same bored expression, but this time a blood vessel could be seen.

"Melo, whatever your doing don't even think about it ever again." (Y/n) threatened and glared down at him. Looking away from him she was now looking at her rather revealing outfit. "Other than that, why do I even have to wear this? I can just wear my normal clothing." (Y/n) stated as she pulled down the tiny skirt to try and cover more skin. 

Meliodas laughed, "Cause' it's the Boar Hats official uniform! Besides, Elizabeth is also wearing it." Meliodas responded. (Y/n) sighed as she gave up on the forever tiny skirt and went over towards the door and opened it. 

"I think Elly is waiting for me so I should probably go. By the way, all I have to do is serve, right?" (Y/n) asked Meliodas as her eyes were now trained on him. Meliodas shivered from the contact as he sent her a shy smile. "Yep!" Meliodas exclaimed, and there went (Y/n) out the door and down the steps to serve people.

Meliodas was now alone in the room... alone... in the room of (Y/n)... the wonderland for all perverts- A smack could be heard as Meliodas now had a small handprint on his cheeks, though it was barely recognizable as his face was now a blazing red.

"Fuck! What the living hell, Meliodas?! Don't think like that! We're only supposed to be simping for Elizabeth!" Meliodas scolded himself as he was now laying on the floor panicking for his crumbling love life.

Glancing up at the thrown clothes that were now on the floor Meliodas hesitated, but instead of doing what he was supposed to do he instead crawled all the way to the other side and grabbed onto the shirt and put it near his face as he sniffed it. The addicting smell of (Y/S) filled his senses as he pulled it away from his face and quickly got up and banged his head onto the floor leaving a huge hole.

'Well, shit. This is not good.' Meliodas thought as he sighed. Turning around towards the door he walked towards it and opened it walking down the staircase and onto the noisy floor. "Ah, Melo, glad you came down. We have seven more orders that you need to deal with, good luck." (Y/n) walked towards him and handed him the small pieces of paper.