【Chapter 3】

ஜ۞ஜ

      ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"That's my life story, I guess." Inside the Boar Hat were five figures, all of them doing their own thing. (Y/n) was relaxing her head on top of a table, Meliodas was cleaning the already cleaned beer cups, and Hawks was minding his own business.

Elizabeth sat down next to Mead as she began to tell of her life story and how she used to be a trouble-maker back when she was also a kid. Mead, though, didn't seem to care much. Once her speech was over Mead immediately looked over at the bored-looking female, his eyes criticizing her.

"You, the girl with that plain looks. What's your life story?" Mead asked her, his eyes starting to annoy the bored female. At this, both Meliodas and Elizabeth looked up at her, their faces showing curiosity in the subject.

Lifting her head (Y/n) stared back at the little kid. Finally processing on what he had just said her face immediately changed from her relaxed features to nothing but pure wrath. Getting up from her seat (Y/n) quickly got in front of Mead as her veins could be seen on her face, her eyes ablaze with fury.

"What do you just say, you little brat?! It's just a face, a face!" (Y/n) yelled as Mead simply just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his main subject. 

"So... your gonna tell us your life story, or what?" Mead questioned her as he took another chug of his water. (Y/n) began to calm down and sat back down in her original seat, her eyes confused. Looking at everyone (Y/n) just merely shrugged and went back to drinking water.

"What do you want to know?" (Y/n) asked him, glancing at Mead every once in a while. Mead closed his eyes and put on a thinking face. After a short amount of time, his face lit up, and looked back at the bored female, his smile showing.

"Where did you use to live?" Mead questioned her again, though this time it made (Y/n) actually think. The others began to crowd around her, their minds swirling with different theories of where she used to live.

After giving everyone a moment of silence (Y/n) looked back up at everyone. "Just in a normal village." (Y/n) responded. Mead and the others let out a groan of dissatisfaction, this is not what they wanted to hear at all!

After letting out his disappointment, Mead went to ask another time, though was interrupted by the sound of the nearby village. Everyone got up and headed towards the window, and to their surprise saw more than twice the amount of men trying to lift the buried sword, but with no luck

Sighing, (Y/n) placed her hand behind her head and headed out the door and towards the dying village. Meliodas was confused at first but immediately followed after her, his golden locks getting onto his face in the process. The other three followed suit as it didn't take very long to arrive at Bernia Village.

Arriving onto where the other men were struggling, (Y/n) stopped jogging and went towards the sword, though something stopped her for a moment. Meliodas grasped onto her shoulder and looked her in the eyes, his giving a child-like feeling.

"I can handle this, (Y/n)!" Meliodas exclaimed, though she just shrugged him off and pointed towards the two men who were laughing at the struggling villagers. "You could go show those weirdos some morals." (Y/n) suggested, and walked away. Meliodas nodded and went towards the two measly soldiers.

The two laughed and laughed, not even noticing the person in front of them. Though once they did it was too late and their drinks were already stolen from them. 

"You don't deserve to drink good booze." Meliodas said lowly, taking his sweet time drinking. The two soldiers gave him glares as the skinny one went to retrieve the booze, though before he could Meliodas tossed it towards them and walked away into the sea of people surrounding the buried sword.

Looking up, Meliodas saw (Y/n) passing by others and finally arriving at the sword's exact location. Placing her hand on top of the sword (Y/n) could truly hear all of the villagers hold their breaths. Even when they didn't even know her they still placed some hope on the table. Funny.

Once she finally grasped onto the sword (Y/n) pulled it out easily as if the last days that they have been trying to pull it out were nothing. Expecting the sword (Y/n) shrugged and tossed it over towards the villagers and began to walk towards where Hawks and Elizabeth were.

"Wait! Please, allow us to show our gratitude for helping us!" The village chief offered the (H/C)-haired female. Turning around towards them she was going to say that they really shouldn't give her anything, but Meliodas ruined it.

"If you wish to repay her just come down to the Boar Hat!" Meliodas exclaimed, but instead of the others being reasonable and actually not listen to the short demon they instead nodded their heads and decided to go have a few drinks.

While the villagers were celebrating, (Y/n) grabbed Meliodas's head and shook it. "Hey man, you didn't even let me speak." (Y/n) frowned down at him, though Melidoas just gave her a huge smile. 

"Then go tell them what you want to say!" Meliodas offered his idea, but (Y/n) was still kinda angry. Huffing, (Y/n) walked in front of him and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"You know, though I don't normally ask for any favors, I do have one." (Y/n) said, her voice as emotionless as usual. The villages began to crowd around her waiting for her to tell them what she wanted.

Did she want the village? Or does she want a lifetime supply of Ale?

Clearing her throat (Y/n) turned around and back again, but this time she was carrying a kid. Which kid you may ask? The sassy kid named Mead.

"You should apologize to this kid. All he was doing was defending your honor, right? Yet, you wish to hurt him by throwing rocks. You people have a weird way of saying thank you." (Y/n) pointed out at the other villagers. Setting down Mead onto the floor she could hear the sincere apologies from them all making her smile a bit, though it was only tiny, you could still see it.

Feeling someone hug her by the waist she turned her head as best as she could and looked down only to see Meliodas hugging her, his face not visible due to it being pressed on her back.

"Um... your gonna stop?" (Y/n) asked him, though Meliodas just hugged her tighter. In response to this, she sighed but allowed him to continue due to her having some back pains here and there.

Meliodas breathed in her scent and smiled, burning his head deeper. Oh yeah, he didn't at all regret bringing her along.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)