【Chapter 9】

ஜ۞ஜ 

ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Do you know why the Holy Knights are after the Sin's heads?" Snapping out of her stance (Y/n) looked over at Gilthunder from where she was earlier staring at a crawling ant. Yes, an ant was more interesting for her than watching the reunion, she did not even know the dude in the first place. 

"Is it because they're cooler than you Holy Knights?" (Y/n) asked Gilthunder and tilted her head slightly. Freezing, Gilthunder slowly turned his attention over to the bored-looking female as his eyes became even a darker shade of blue. "We Holy Knights are way cooler than these disgusting things calling themselves the Sins." Gilthunder scoffed as he slightly flipped his hair and glanced away from her. 

(Y/n) sweatdropped, 'Sassy little bubblegum bitch.' (Y/n) thought, and sighed. "Then why do they dress better than you guys? You guys always dress so strictly, while Marshmallow and Snaky over here dress like cool kids. Trust me, I am a cool kid." (Y/n) stated as she pointed over towards the two who sheepily smiled over towards the dumbfounded knight. 

Gilthunder's eyebrow twitched as he tried to tighten the lightning ropes around her body, only for no response to be given. "What the...?" Gilthunder mumbled. Quickly looking over towards the new female he saw that she was already out of her ropes and was walking away from him. 

"Wait! Where are you going?!" Gilthunder questioned her in a loud tone as he went to try and catch up to her, but only for the caw of the crow to stop him in his tracks. (Y/n) turned around to face Gilthunder as she sent him a small frown. "Isn't it obvious? I told you I was going to be late for the sweets discount, and when there's a discount, I will never be late." (Y/n) stated sternly as her face became sharper.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, breathing, blinking, to stare at this weird scene in front of them. 'What just happened to her face?' Everyone thought as dumbfounded expressions crossed their features, not even the crow said anything to stop Gilthunder.

Turning her head around (Y/n) began to walk away from them, but Gilthunder was not having some... some... emotionless little girl walking away from him!

"You...! You come back here and fight me!" Gilthunder exclaimed as a small blush appeared on his cheeks due to his slight rage. (Y/n) stopped trying to untie her knotted hair and turned around to face Gilthunder with a confused expression. "Huh?" (Y/n) blurted out, her face stoic. 

Gilthunder gulped and clenched his fist tightly, his weakened sharp gaze still on the confused female. "Y-You heard me! Come back over here and fight me! Unless... you're too weak!" Gilthunder teased her and crossed his arms in an attempt to appear unconcerned with the number of instincts blearing loud alarms in his head.