Chapter. II

Upon entry Sera throws her stuff on the floor, and belly flops onto Y/n's couch.

Y/n: I already regret this.

Sera: Why? I haven't done anything...yet.

Y/n rubs his forehead and silently apologizes to his family, before bringing his attention back to the troublesome girl in front of him.

Y/n: I hope you remember where everything is, because I'm heading to bed.

Sera: What your just gonna leave me all alone in your house?

Y/n: That's exactly what I'm about to do.

Sera sinks down into the couch due to boredom.

Sera: I'll kick your ass if you go to sleep.

Y/n: In my house? Yeah that's not happening. 

Sera lazily gets up from the couch and walks upstairs.

Y/n: Where are you going now?

Sera doesn't reply which worried Y/n causing him to follow her.

Y/n: Sera?

Y/n follows Sera to his room, curious as to what she was planning Y/n sat at the door and watched her get into his bed.

Y/n: If your tired the guest room is across the hall.

Sera: Yeah I know.

Y/n was taken back he didn't expect her to reply. Immediately after regaining his composure he sees Sera took his bedsheets and rolled with it while she was covered making her look like a roll of paper towel. 

Y/n: I can't even being to understand what your doing right now.

Sera: If you don't have your bedsheets then it's impossible to sleep!!

Y/n looks at Sera like he's never met someone so stupid. Y/n leaves the room for a bit and comes back with a separate set of bedsheets.

Sera: O_O But how?

Y/n: *Sighs* Why do I still hang out with you.

Y/n grabs Sera who was still rolled up and walks to the staircase.

Sera: Wait Wait Wait WAIT!!, Y/n we've known each other for a very long time and I think it's very important to our friendship that you consider my feelings and don--

Y/n throws Sera down the stairs, and turns to head back to his room. Sera on the other hand gets up pissed, and runs back up the stairs into Y/n's room to see that he was laying down on his back.

Sera: Don't just lay down that hurt!

Y/n: You deserved it.

Sera lunges at Y/n, tackling him from his bed.

Y/n: Hey! Get off!

Sera: Not until you admit defeat.

Y/n: Alright whatever you say.