Chapter. IX (Day #1 Part 1)

It was silent, neither Y/n or Sera wanted to say a word as they walked down the sidewalk together.

With a sigh, Sera began to glance up towards Y/n but he didn't seem to notice. After all, he was deep in thought about how to go about winning the challenge.

Sera: "Can't we just call it a truce? I'll apologize and we can go back and watch a movie or something?"

Y/n: "You know for someone who's edged this on you've really been trying to stop me from doing this."

Sera: "Of course, I'm just trying to stop you from doing something you'll regret."

Y/n: "And what exactly am I going to regret?"

Sera: "You'd regret looking like an idiot Infront of others wouldn't you?"

Y/n: "Who cares what they think."

Sera: "Fine what about looking stupid Infront of friends."

Y/n: "I do that all the time."

Sera: "To who?"

Y/n: "You."

Sera: "...Well what about social status? If someone sees you and it fails miserably then you'll forever be known as a clown?"

Y/n: "Then I guess I'm a clown."

As Y/n spoke Sera began to get irritated with him. Why was he so eager to go through with this? It really started to bother her.

Sera: "Why do you have to be like this!" Sera yelled out in frustration, causing Y/n to stop.

Turning his head towards her, Y/n quickly became confused; he was so deep in thought he'd hardly even noticed Sera getting worked up.

Y/n: "What's your problem all of a sudden!?"

Sera: "I'm just trying to get you to think more rationally!"

Y/n: "When have you ever thought rationally?"

Sera: "It doesn't matter what I do, this is about you!"

Y/n could feel the tension they radiated as they argued. He didn't like how it felt, especially from Sera. Usually she'd get worked up over the dumbest things but it was never too bad. But today was different, the last time he could remember her genuinely upset was back in middle school when he'd get bullied.

Taking a deep breath, Y/n slowly brought his hand up towards Sera; eventually landing onto her head. Staring down at her with a serious look on his face, Y/n tried his best to calm her down.

Y/n: "Listen this is just a fun challenge. There is no need to get worked up about it."

Sera: "But what if you win?"

Y/n: "What's that matter?"

Sera: "It's not good to rush a relationship, and it could hurt the girl if you only went out with them for a challenge."

Y/n: "Then it's your job to make me fail right?"

Sera: "That's not reassuring at all."

Y/n: "Well look at the end of the day it's my love life, so I can really do whatever I please."

Sera: "You sound like a fuckboy."

Y/n: "H-Hey! You know that's not what I meant!"

A small smile creeped it's way onto Sera's face as she began to feel better. She thought at that moment 'There's no way anyone would actually like him'

Speed walking ahead of Y/n, the tension between the two lifted as fast as it came.

Sera: "Come on, aren't you supposed to have a plan or something?"

Y/n: "Wait, you're moving too fast!"

-

Y/n currently sat in a café across from Sera. Y/n's current goal at the moment was to find someone to charm in the small store. Except he realized just how hard it was to do something like that.

Y/n: "..."

Sera: "What's wrong, Scared?"

Y/n: "Oh shut up! It's not my fault everyone here has a friend with them!"

Sera: "So?"

Y/n: "You try randomly going up to a duo and asking one out!"

Sera: "Well...you can always back out y'know."

Y/n: "No, I'm going to win this challenge!"

Sera: "Well you can start by actually getting up from your seat."

Y/n: "I know that..."

Taking a deep breath, Y/n stood up from his seat, shaking as he did so. He never was the social type, but even still he could get along with those he felt comfortable around. And it goes without saying that in no way did he feel comfortable at this moment.

Now taking his first steps, Y/n began to slowly walk over towards the table, as Sera watched. Finally arriving Infront of the table Y/n noticed the two pretty girls who sat at the table. One was blond with short hair that went up to her neck. While the other had black hair that went down to her shoulder.

Seeing this made Y/n's nervousness reach an all time high. Raising his right hand up he signaled a "hello" sign towards the two.

The two girls who sat at the table quickly turned their heads towards the direction of Y/n. From their point of view some random guy just walked over there, shaking profusely as he did so.

Blond Haired Girl: "Hmm?"

Y/n: "U-Uh!"

Blond Haired Girl: "Olivia, You know him?"

Black Haired Girl: "No, I haven't seen him before."

Blond Haired Girl: "Can we help you with something?"

Slightly tilting his head, Y/n could see the amused look on Sera's face. As he stared at her, it filled him with a sense of determination.

He was going to make Sera take back everything she said.

With newfound willpower, Y/n looked back to the two who sat in front of him, only one question in his mind.

Y/n: "Would you..."

A/n: Annd that's where I'm going to end this chapter. I honestly just want to go to bed so that's where I'm going to leave it. 

Now as I'm sure you all know, I have no idea when I'm going to edit the next chapters and publish them. So for now I'm going away for another century. But don't worry, I do plan on actually finishing my stories...unlike the 87% of stories on here that aren't.

Alright but seriously now, I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep now...