Chapter. IX (Day #1 Part 2) [For Real Tho]

Y/n: "W-would you go out with me...?" Y/n whispered, blush spread across his face. 

???: "Huh!?"

It was silent...Really silent. So much so that Y/n could feel the stupid grin Sera probably had on her face. 

How annoying.

The girl Y/n had "confessed" to, had tan skin with blonde hair, her demeanor was somewhat on the more confidant side, but nevertheless; Y/n could tell she was kind. At least kinder then her friend, who glared at him.

???: "U-Uh Where did this come from?" She spoke, the once confidant presence she wore was now reduce to the same nervousness Y/n had felt. Sadly, this didn't make him feel any better though.

As Y/n jumped at the question, he mentally cursed at himself. Out of all the things he was prepared to hear, the only thing he hadn't expected was that. 

What would he even say? What COULD he say without hurting her feelings? He couldn't just tell her it was a dare...Especially with the way her friend was glaring at him.

Y/n: "Uh...I-I M-Meant u-uh l-like y'know..."

Y/n froze. His brain couldn't think of anything, so it just shut down. As Y/n stood there, his face got more red as time went on and as the silence finally got to him. He completely crashed.

His eyes were like swirls, while steam could be seen coming from his head. The only thing Y/n was sure of at that moment. Was that one glance at Sera and that'd be the end of him.

As the girl stared at him, a soft smile began to spread on her face. As it would turn out, Y/n's stupid antics actually seemed to be working. She found it endearing and reassuring that he wasn't like the other idiots that acted all full of themselves. To be blunt. She was kinda interested...

Her friend on the other hand couldn't really see that.

???#2: "Hey! What the hell are you doing!? Can't you see your making her really uncomfortable."

Ouch

From Y/n's view, the situation had skyrocketed. Now instead of the simple rejection he'd imagined; He now found himself face to face, with an evil entity. Her overprotective Best Friend.

As she yelled, the people in the cafe began to turn their heads toward the direction of Y/n and the two girls. 

Could the day get any worse?

Random Guy: "Is he bothering you two?" A muscular man, spoke after getting up from his table to help calm the situation.

???: "N-No, he really isn—"

???#2: "Yes he is, take him away!"

Y/n stood there dumbfounded. This wasn't how he planned this in his head. In today's day and age, are you really not even allowed to ask someone out?

???: "Then I guess we can both go." The blond spoke, shocking the shit out of Y/n

???#2: "Aoi?"

Aoi: "You're being way too serious, Olivia"

Olivia: "But I was—"

Aoi: "Enough, I'll talk to you later..." As she took her attention from her friend, she then looked at the man who stood next to Y/n. "Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it."

Random Guy: "O-Oh no problem..." He spoke, clearly confused as hell.

Y/n: "!"

Quickly the girl grabbed Y/n's hand, the soft yet somehow rough feeling burned itself into Y/n's head. 

As they walked out the cafe, Y/n almost smirked at Sera's dumbass expression. Just getting that reaction out of her made his day.

The girl took Y/n outside the cafe and down the street, where they stood just outside a Jewelry store's window.

Aoi: "Hey...Are you okay?" Her tone was sincere. Something Y/n wished he'd got from Sera more often.

Y/n: "Y-Yeah I'm fine." 

Y/n was nervous no doubt. He sure as hell never expected to get this far.

It went quiet again. 

As the two stood there, time seemed still. Almost like a never-ending loop that Y/n had found himself stuck in. Scratching the back of his neck, he pondered ways to break the silence but nothing came to mind.

Aoi: "So...Did you mean what you said?"

Y/n: "I-I..."

Y/n didn't want to lie to her. But he also didn't want to hurt her. If only she didn't seem so cheerful and kind.

As Y/n pondered this, he realized that he didn't have anyone he particularly felt special feelings towards. So in the end, there was no harm trying to get a girlfriend.

Y/n: "I think I rushed into it..."

Aoi: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I mean, I put you under too much pressure. Something I shouldn't have done. I think before anything I'd like to get to know you better..." Without even noticing, Y/n spoke without a single bit of hesitation in his voice. It was almost like ever fiber of nervousness in his body just vanished for a split second.

And this didn't go unnoticed.

She smiled at his statement. To her that was, if not the most mature thing that could've been said.

Aoi: "Yeah, I'd like that."

This gained a smile from Y/n.

Y/n: "O-Oh I'm Y/n L/n, btw..."

Aoi: "O-Oh yeah...I'm Aoi Everly"

As the two both became a stuttering mess, gentle laughter erupted between the two of them. This would surely bloom into a beautiful relationship.

Meanwhile: Sera stood still in the cafe, her face was still molded into a look of shock. 

As she stood there, only one thing crossed her mind...

What the fuck just happened?

A/n: This chapter was honestly a pain to edit, like seriously this was almost unintelligible. I was struggling to read my own words...But that's besides the point.

So! New chapter only this time it's real. So there. You can stop making my pillows warm, or wishing my socks are wet.

In fact, someone even told me to die...

makes me wanna do it again...

Anyways! Goodbye for like another year until the next chapter, where I tell you guys all about how I discontinue this series...

Not really.........................