Chapter. VII (Part 1)

The atmosphere was beyond tense. No one said anything as the three of us stared each other down. Claire, who stood in the doorway smiled, eyes closed as she giggled at our reactions. Sera on the other hand didn't find any of this funny, in fact she looked as if she was mere seconds away from committing genocide. And I? I just wanted to lay down, and get away from this whole situation. After all, we'd been standing for what felt like 3 hours, and my legs were beginning to hurt.

Y/n: "Look....Please just tell me why you're here." I begged the red haired girl, standing in my doorway.

Claire: "What? Am I not allowed to show up to my friend's house?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Sera: "No one here is your friend!" Sera yells from the couch, still gripping the Doritos bag.

Claire: "That's not what Y/n said yesterday night!" Claire responds, clearly messing with her.

Y/n: "What? I've literally only talked to you like twice!"

Sadly my input was quickly ignored as Sera tries to respond to Claire's Bullshit.

Sera: "He was with me the whole day yesterday! And then he went home! You on the other hand were nowhere in sight!" Sera yelled, her grip on the chip bag tightening. I could have sworn she was growling like a dog as well.

Claire: "Not true. I was actually in his room ~Waiting~" Claire said seductively.

Sera snaps her head in my direction, anger visible on her face. 'Was that really all it took for her to lose faith in me?'

Sera: "With Her!! You're disgusting!! You guys met like two days ago!!" She yells, completely crushing the chips in the bag.

Y/n: "She's lying! Don't just believe everything at face value!" I say, my hands in a defensive position.

Sera: "I bet you want to do it with her though!"

Y/n: "What!? When did I ever hint anything like that?"

She then snaps her head away from me, with a loud audible tsk noise.

'So this is why people on the internet say that girls don't make any sense.'

With an audible sigh, I turned away from Sera and glanced back at Claire, her smile never fading.

Y/n: "I don't want to have to do this, but I think you should leave."

At that moment her smile faded for the first time, her head tilted upwards until she looked me in the eyes. It was like staring into the pits of hell.

Claire: "Why?" She said, voice full of venom.

At this point, I began to fear for my life. How could I forget? This woman in front of me was an actual stalker, not my classmate. I couldn't afford not to take this as a serious problem.

Y/n: "B-Because following someone isn't something you should do."

Claire: "I'll stop! I know where you live now anyways." She says, giggling at that last part.

'Her whole tone changed!'

I swiftly turned my head back to the direction of Sera, to see she was no longer facing away from me, instead she was staring at Claire dumbfounded at her words and actions.

Much thanks to peripheral vision, Sera seemed to notice me looking at her. She turned her head towards me, as our eyes made contact.

Without saying anything, she seemed to understand that I was asking for her help.

Sera: "Ok. Claire, maybe we got off on the wrong foot." Sera starts talking, but gets interrupted by Claire.

Claire: "I wasn't talking to you." Claire's voice is full of annoyance.

Without missing a beat, veins appear on Sera's forehead.

Sera: "Y/n, I'm gonna kill her!!"

Claire: "Not if I do it first!!"

The two then began to spout insults at each other. As I stood there I was quickly running out of patience.

'It's time to get to the bottom of this.'

Quietly, I step between the two, Irritated as all hell.

Sera/Claire: "Don't try to protect her!!"

Y/n: "Why are you guys even fighting!!"

Sera: "You heard what she said to me!!"

Claire: "She threatened to kill me!"

Y/n: "Not that! I mean prior to this!"

The two girls looked at me, confusion plastered all over their faces. I rub the bridge of my eye before, asking the big question.

Y/n: "Claire, what did you tell Sera in class, to wake her up?"

Suddenly both of their faces flush red.

'Was it really that bad?......Why am I suddenly thinking about cupcakes?'

A/n: Sorry for the shorter chapter today, but it's just that recently I've been thinking about discontinuing this book. Not because I'm tired of writing or anything, but because I often go back and read the previous chapters and just cringe, at how bad of an author I am. And as you can imagine, having that knowledge makes me worry, that the chapters I'm publishing are just as cringey.

Thanks For The Follow, Vote, and Comment
Alfredemerick6

Thanks For The Follows, and Votes
Night__Mare__Writer, and Digit41

Thanks For The Follows
CarkBagers, and astathegoat

Thanks For The Votes
TheSupremeKing8, Narnaipore, CMS135, Jpower0160, Im_probably_gay, and Purodibre171

Alfredmerick6

Night__Mare__Writer

Digit41

CarkBagers

astathegoat

TheSupremeking8

Narnaipore

CMS135

Jpower0160

Im_probably_gay

Purodibre171