001

??? POV :-
Y/N, Y/N wake up, or you will get late for your first day of school. Did you hear me wake up. - mom shouted.
Yes mom, waking up. - i said shouting back to her.
I woke up from the bed and stretched my hand. Then i did my morning routine and took a quick shower and wore our school uniform.

( YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM )

There is a good thing about our school is that we can wear normal dress on every Fridays. After wearing my uniform i did a little bit of make up and went down stairs.

Y/N POV :-
Good Morning Mom. - i said. Good Morning dear. - said mom.
Today i made your favourite pancake. -mom said.
THANK YOU MOM. I LOVE YOU. When is your school going to start at? - mom asked. Hmm, It's 7am. Don't worry it's only 6am.

TIME SKIPPED
IN SCHOOL

Y/N POV :-
AHH......I am standing infront of my school gate. The school is so big, OMG. Whom should i ask about the principal's room.

A/N POV :-
Y/N was walking through the the hallway. She was being glared by all the students in the hallway.
BOY 1: She is so pretty.
BOY 2: No, she is hot.
Boy 3: Is she new here?
BOY 4: I am gonna make her mine.

GIRL 1: She looks so ugly.
GIRL 2: How can she get admitted in our school.
GIRL 3: I just hope that she is not in my class.
GIRL 4: She looks like a trash in field of flowers.

Y/N POV :-
I could hear many whisper around me. As i was searching for the principal's room, I bumped into someone. And i fell down.

??? POV :-
JIN Hyung what have you thought of our dinner? - tae asked jin hyung in an excited manner. What do you want to have in dinner, i will make that for you. hyung said giving tae his smile. Let have ramen in dinner. - tae said. I was also thinking of ramen in dinner. We will have fun. Jin hyung said with excitement.

I was talking with Jin hyung when a girl bumped over me. She looks so beautiful. No wait what did i say, whatever. Hey can't you see and walk. - i said coldly. I am so sorry, sorry. I am searching for the principal's room. Can you please help me with it.

Y/N POV :-
Hey can't you see and walk. -he said me coldly, which made me feel mysterious about it. Taking the advantage i asked him for the principal's room. First go straight and take the first right and you will see the principal's room. - he said looking that the boy beside him. How rude of him.

TAEHYUNG POV :-
First go straight and take the first right and you will see the principal's room. - i said her looking at jin hyung. After that i saw her running to the direction i showed her.

Y/N POV :-
After he completed telling me the direction, i ran to the direction he told me. When i arrived infront of the gate i took a deep breath and knocked on the door................

---- TO BE CONTINUED ----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON AS I HAVE ONLINE CLASSES AND TUTION , SO DON'T WORRY. THANK YOU.

 THANK YOU