037

BUT.........................Taehyung asked Sehun who was he to Y/N.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I was curious to know who was Sehun to Y/N so i asked him. 'Y/N didn't say you about me. Very bad Y/N' can you just say me. 'I am her ex-boyfriend' Y/N why didn't you say me. Then I dragged her to school. While we were going i asked her 'Why didn't you say me Y/N about this' 'Sorry Taehyung for not telling you but i will surely tell after classes gets over' ok and don't back-off ok. As we entered the school gate everyone one was looking at us shocked. Ofcourse they should be shocked because i am entering with the girl whom i used to bully also my secret love (◡‿◡).

Y/N POV :-

As we entered the school everyone was looking at us shocked. Ofcourse they should be shocked cause i am entering with my biggest bully but i ignored all of them. Then i went to my locker for taking out my books but suddenly a paper fell from the locker. I picked it up and saw 'I WILL GET YOU BACK AT ANY COST' written on it. I was shocked of who can make this kind of prank. I was thinking when suddenly Jungkook and Taehyung came to me. 'Hey Y/N why are you so shocked' they both said. Then i gave them the paper and their reaction was same as mine after reading it. 'Y/N who can it be' i don't know. 'Don't worry Y/N we will see it'. 'BTW you two together' as i asked them they started to laugh

Taehyung said 'We are friends for 8 years you know' then i said i don't know, they were like 'What you don't know' then i said 'I don't know you both were friends for 8 years'

Taehyung said 'We are friends for 8 years you know' then i said i don't know, they were like 'What you don't know' then i said 'I don't know you both were friends for 8 years'. Yea whatever but let's find who can it be. Then Jungkook asked me 'Y/N do you know about the new student, all girls are saying he is handsome' then i said he might be handsome but not more than you both, as i said this they blushed and i didn't waste the time but teasing saying 'Are you both blushing, omo so cute q(≧▽≦q). 'Yea stop it Y/N' they both shouted. Ok ok let's go. Then we went to the classroom and guess what we three are in the sane section and we seatmates also. Then we took our seats and started to talk. Suddenly the teacher entered but we stupid people were still talking.

But then i saw.................................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS HOPE YOU ARE SAFE AND ENJOYING THIS STORY. GOOD NEWS I MADE A FANDOM NAME FOR MY READER. SO THE FANDOM NAME IS....................'PIZZA'. YES PIZZA CAUSE YOU ALL MAKE ME HUNGRY FOR WRITING MORE STORIES AND CHAPTERS. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT