029

AFTER 1 MONTH :-
Y/N :-

After that day of texting Taehyung is behaving different. He is not behaving rude and not disturbing me. Rather he is being good to me which is unacceptable. I was thinking something when i jumped in scare. Actually it is none other than Taehyung. 'Hey Y/N, how are you? Did you have a good sleep?' why do you ask so many questions ahh. Don't you have work, always sticking to me like gum. Now i regret texting you that day. 'I will now make you more regret about texting me.

A/N POV :-

In this 1 month Taehyung became friendly to Y/N. He used to go to school with Y/N and returned home her only. Y/N used to get annoyed because of his weirdness (A/N TO Y/N :- SORRY Y/N HIS NATURE IS LIKE THAT A WEIRD PERSON BUT HE I VERY KIND, LOVABLE AND PROTECTIVE. KEEP HIM SAFE). And about Jennie, as Taehyung started spending his time with Y/N more Jennie started to get angry on Y/N.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I never though Y/N can be such a fun girl. Now i regret treating her like this. I should thank Jungkook who took care of Y/N.

FLASHBACK

Hey Jungkook can i ask my childhood friend one help. 'Sure Taehyung anything for you. So what is it?' So you have to take care of Y/N. Protect her from Jennie. As you know i can't help because of Jennie. I think Y/N is a good and cheerful girl don't let anyone hurt. 'Ok but are you falling for her 😏.' Stop it Jungkook it's nothing like that but take care of her. 'Ok Ok i will, don't worry.

END OF FLASHBACK

I love it when she is around me or i am around her. The feeling around her is different than the feeling with Jennie. I know staying away from Jennie is not good cause she can harm Y/N because of this. So i need to protect Y/N. I really want to keep a nickname for Y/N. What should i keep................................ah it can be 'Buttercup' 😊.
Hope she will like the nickname. Also thought of giving her a buttercup necklace. So i choose this for her

 So i choose this for her

(A/N :- Exuse me. It's me who chose it for Y/N not you.
Taehyung :- Yea.....whatever 😒.)
So i think i should give it to her tomorrow.

MAGICAL TIME SKIPPED TO LUNCH TIME :-

When i was going to the cafeteria i saw Y/N with Jungkook chatting with each other. Somehow i felt jealous seeing it (A/N :- Taehyung it's called love.
Taehyung :- A/N can't you shut up, are you going reveal everything now.
A/N :- sorry sorry.)
Suddenly someone held my hand from back and .........................................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT