004

IN  INFIRMARY ROOM :-
Y/N POV :-

I woke up seeing Taehyung sitting beside me. Taehyung. - i called him in a soft voice. Oh, you are awake? How are you feeling now. - he asked me in a caring voice, which made me confused. Does he have two sides ? Before he bullied me but what's now (IN MIND). Ah, I am fine. What are you doing here. - i asked him a confused voice.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Oh you are awake? How are you feeling. - i asked her in a caring voice. Why did i ask her in a caring voice. What's wrong with me (IN MIND). Ah, I am fine. What are you doing here. - she asked me with a confused tone. I am sure she is thinking i have fallen for her. No, i need to clear it right now. Y/N i have to say you something. - i said looking at her. Yea say. - she replied with a painful tone. Which again did hurt me. I don't why it happens to me only.

Y/N  POV :-

Y/N, I have to say you something. - he said looking at me. Now what he wants to say me (IN MIND). Yea say. - i said with a painful voice as my nose was paining. See i brought you here doesn't mean i am falling for you ok. Just there was no one to bring you to the infirmary room, i had to bring you here. So don't think much. - as he said that i was shocked for a moment. I was staring at him with no expression. Stop looking at me like that Y/N. - he suddenly said me with weird look. Oh, sorry. - i said while giggling at him. He was so annoyed that he rolled his eyes and left the infirmary. Thank You doctor for treating me. - i said with a wide smile plastered on my face. Wait, What is your name? Are you new here? - She asked me me with a smile. HI, I am Y/N L/N. Yes i am new here. Nice to meet you doctor. - i said while bowing at her. Then i left the infirmary and lead to the classroom.....

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.