005

TAEHYUNG POV :-

She looked at me with no expression. She looks so cute. I was back to reality when Jennie hugged me. I don't know why but i felt annoyed when Jennie hugged me but when i carried Y/N to the infirmary i felt something which i don't know what or why it happened. Then i let go off Jennie and went to the class. I saw Y/N sitting in her seat. Her nose was swollen....

TIME SKIP
LUNCH TIME

A/N POV :-

Y/N was leading to the cafeteria, when someone called her from behind.

Y/N POV :-

I was leading to cafeteria, when someone called me which made me turn around. It was none other Jennie. I ignored her and moved on to find a empty seat. Suddenly someone grabbed me hair and due to pain i screamed while got everyone's attention. Tears were falling from my eyes. Then she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an unknown pace. It was dark and dirty. Then something hard hit my head and the last thing i remember is getting blackout and someone saying I WILL MAKE SURE YOU TO LIVE IN HELL.

JENNIE POV :-

I saw Y/N entering the cafeteria. Suddenly a thought came to me. Let's take the revenge of Taehyung carrying her to the infirmary. Wait why should i punish her for that, never mind. When i called her she ignored me and moved on. How dare she ignore me. Wait and watch. I went near to her and grabbed her hair and due to pain she screamed which made people look at us. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to Store room. Then i saw a base ball stick i took it and banged on Y/N's head. Suddenly she fell on the ground. I left her there like that. Then i headed to my next class which was dance.

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT. THANK YOU

 THANK YOU