002

---- IN PRINCIPAL'S ROOM ----

Good Morning Y/N. - principal said with a wide smile on his face.
Good Morning principal. - i said retuning a smile.
I hope your new here in the school ? - asked the principal.
I replied " Yes sir I am new here and hope to look forward.
Here you go with your timetable and locker number. He handed me my timetable and locker key. Thank you Sir. - i replied. And left the room.

Y/N POV :-
I headed to my locker as i had English in the first period. I was excited but nervous due to the stares i was getting. As i entered the room i saw few empty spaces to be seated. Suddenly a girl came over to my place and said to get up from her place.

??? POV :-

I saw a girl seating in my place. I walked to her and said her to move.  She was looking at me with any expression. Am I that pretty? - i asked her with an annoying face. BTW, i am Jennie. And you?

Y/N POV :-

Am i that pretty? - she said me with an annoying face. BTW, i am Jennie. And u?
What will you do with my name and i can't see your name on the table. -I said her with a disgusted face. Suddenly I heard someone shouting from behind which got everyone's attention. When i turned round, i saw the same person i bumped onto. He was heading towards  us. He came and hugged Jennie and looked towards me. Hey you move from our place? - he said giving me a dead glare. OK it means Jennie is your girlfriend? - i asked him with no expression.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

OK it means Jennie is your girlfriend? - she asked with no expression. Yes she is and i love her a lot. And let me remind you it's our place, so get up. - i said her giving her a smirk. Are you crazy like your girlfriend? I can't see your name anywhere then why are you fighting for a table. Are you that poor? - she said laughing like an idiot. But i have to admit she looks so cute while she smiles ( IN MIND ). Wait what am i thing? No Taehyung you only love Jennie, only Jennie.

A/N POV :-
As the English teacher entered the room everyone was silent like a library. By the time the teacher announced that today we have a new student in our class. So please would you like to introduce yourself. (get ready to hear her intro once again from her)

---- TO  BE  CONTINUED ----

HI READERS HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE , SHARE AND COMMENT. IF YOU FEEL BORING FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT