016

I entered the infirmary room and called for Dr. Yooa. Dr. Yooa/Y/N/was/going/to/jump/from/the/cliff/but/before/she/could/jump/i/pulled/her. - i said in one breath. Then i inhaled some oxygen and said her that after i pulled her she fainted. Is she ok. I started crying seeing y/n like that. Then i sat there for Y/N and waiting for her to wake-up. What happened to her? Why was she going to jump from the cliff. How is the reason behind it? many questions were there in my mind. Is it related with Taehyung and Jennie. If it is related to them i swear to  make them suffer. Y/N..........what happened to you. I heard Jisoo and Lisa shouting when they entered the infirmary. Rose what's wrong with her....please say. They started to worry about Y/N. Guys let's go out and i will say you, let Y/N rest. I took them out them from there. Actually in the morning i was searching for Y/N when i couldn't find her i asked many student but no one saw her then i saw Taehyung from from roof so i asked him about Y/N and he said she is in the roof. So i ran to the roof when i saw Y/N standing on the cliff. When she was going to jump i pulled her. Then i saw tears in Y/N's face and then she fainted. Then i took her to the infirmary. What do you think is the reason behind this.

A/N POV :-

Rose stayed with Y/N until she was awake. They missed many classes. After 2 hours Y/N woke up . Seeing Rose beside her.

Y/N POV :-

When i woke up i saw Rose in her own thoughts. So i called her and asked Rose what are you doing here. You didn't attend any class. Ahh......hmm......you were sick so i didn't want to leave you alone. - she said in a caring voice. How are you feeling now. I am feeling good.

ROSE POV :-

Can i asked you about what happened in the roof. Who was with you. Please trust me and say. - I said her in worried manner. Rose i don't want to recall what happened but i want someone to know about it. Ok Y/N i will keep it a secret............

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ARE LIKING READING IT. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT