007

??? POV :-

How may i help you. BTW, hi i am Jungkook. And you. She is so beautiful and hot. I can't remove my eye from here. Hi i am Y/N and i am searching for the dance room. - she said in a hurry. Great even i am going to the dance room. Follow me. - i said grabbing her hand. OMG her hand is so soft.

Y/N POV :-

Hi i am Y/N and i am searching for the dance room. - i said in a hurry. Great even i am going to the dance room. Follow me. - he said grabbing hand. I don't know why but i feel safe with him. ( A/N to Y/N : ofcourse you will feel safe he is Jungkook from BTS you know)

IN DANCE ROOM:-

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I saw Y/N entering the room. I wanted to ask her if she was fine or not. Why did Jennie do that to her. I have to ask her.

--FLASH BACK---

I was passing the hallway when i heard someone shouting from the store room. So i headed to hear and see who was it. And then what i saw made me shock. I saw Jennie hitting Y/N with a baseball stick after with Y/N fell on the ground. As Jennie was going to leave the room i hid behind the pillar so that she couldn't see me. After she left the room i went to Y/N and carried her in bridal style to the infirmary. As i entered the infirmary i saw Dr. Yooa and said her to treat the injury in Y/N's head. Then i requested Dr. Yooa not to tell Y/N that i bought her here.

---FLASH BACK END---

When i saw her with Jungkook i don't why it somehow hurted me. Then i saw Jennie coming out in a sport bra and track pants.

You know what Jennie thinks that She looks hot but reality is that she looks like a monkey

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. AND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND HAVE FUN. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT. AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FF.

 AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FF