015

When i opened the door i saw.............no one there. I looked for Taehyung. I was about to go when i heard someone calling my name from behind. When i turned around i saw Taehyung stand with his hands in the pockets.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Today i should meet Y/N. I have to tell her something. Idea......'' Meet me on the roof '' i wrote it on a paper and kept it in Y/N's locker. Then i went to the roof and sat on a bench at a corner of the roof. Then i suddenly heard someone opening the door. Then i saw Y/N coming in. OMG, she looks so cute and smart. Wait aren't we both wearing yellow colour dress.

 Wait aren't we both wearing yellow colour dress

Then i saw her leaving. I guess she couldn't find me. I run to her and stand behind her. When she was about to turn i called her name which made her turn around. Y/N come here, i have to say you something. She looked confused at me. Yea say what you want? - she asked with a curious face. How is your life going? - i said giving her a smirk. She was looking at me with no expression. What do you mean? - she asked with annoying tone. I mean you will now hate hearing our name. What are you going to do with me? - she asked in a low voice. Just wait and watch. Don't worry i won't do much. After saying that i left from there.

Y/N POV :-

After what he said i couldn't hold me tears back but i controlled it. When he left from there i could feel warm tears falling rapidly. I was scared of what he said. Then i realize i was at the roof. So i planned to jump from here so that before hating my name i should remove my name from the world. I went near the cliff and tried to get on the cliff. I stood up and my vision was blurring because of tears. I was about to jump when i felt someone pulled me back. Last thing i remember was black out because of tension.

ROSE POV :-

I was looking for Y/N for a long time. I asked many students about Y/N but they didn't know about Y/N. I was so worried about her as it was her second day in school. Then i saw Taehyung walking towards his class. So i thought of asking him. I ran to him and asked him about Y/N. She is in the roof. - he said looking at Jennie. How did he know about her. Did he do something to Y/N? I ran to the roof and saw Y/N standing on the cliff. She was about to jump when i pulled her back. I saw tears on the face. Then she fainted. I started crying seeing her in this kind of condition. I loved her a lot like my sister even though we met one day ago. Then i carried her on my back and took her to the infirmary. When i was carrying her everyone was looking at us..........

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT