028

'What did Y/N do to you that you treat her so rude.' Jungkook cool down he didn't do anything. 'No Y/N i know he has  threatened you not to tell about him.' - Jungkook said punching him in his stomach. 'I have not done anything to her.' - Taehyung said looking at you. Suddenly Rose, Lisa and Jisoo came and stood infront of the gate. 'Y/N are you ok.' - said Rose. Rose came to me and took out of the party and took me to her house. 'Y/N today you will be staying with me. So she gave me one PJ and said 'wear this Y/N.' So this is what she gave me to wear

' So this is what she gave me to wear

It's so comfy Rose. Thank you for taking care of me. Awww........It's my pleasure to help you. Now come and eat something, you didn't eat anything the party.' As she called me i went downstairs and smelled something delicious. Hey Rose what did you cook. 'You come and see.' - she said smiling widely. As i reached to the table i saw this (⊙ˍ⊙)

Rose it looks so delicious, can't wait to eat it

Rose it looks so delicious, can't wait to eat it. As we were eating suddenly Taehyung popped in my head. I think he didn't do anything. He got hurt just like that without doing anything. Should i call him. No....No i will just text him. After eating i help Rose washing the dishes. Then i went upstairs as Rose said she has some work so she will be sleeping late and said me to sleep. I took out my phone and saw 20 missed call from Jungkook. So i thought of calling Jungkook first and then text Taehyung.

IN CALL

Jungkook :- Hey Y/N. How are you feeling now.                                            

                                                                                            Y/N :- Hi Jungkook. Yea I am fine. Don't worry.              

Jungkook :- Where are you now?

                                                                                                Y/N :- I am at Rose's house. Where are you?

Jungkook :- Oh..Ok. Stay safe.

                                                                                                                                Y/N :- Yeah, i will. You too.

                                                                                     END OF CALL

After talking to Jungkook suddenly i remembered about texting to Taehyung. So i went to our school group and searched for Taehyung phone number and luckily i found his number. I was feeling weird in texting him but deep inside i wanted to text him.

                                                                                  IN CHAT

                                                                                                                       Y/N :- Hi Taehyung. It's me Y/N.    He is offline i guess. let's wait. Suddenly my phone vibrated informing me about someone sending message.

Taehyung :- Ohh.... Hi Y/N. What made you text me and from where did you get my number.

                                                                                       Y/N :- I got your number from the school group.                                                                                                                                                And i text you to say sorry for what happened today.

Taehyung :- Ohh.........It's  ok. But how are you feeling now?

Y/N :- Yea i am feeling good. Did you get hurt very badly.
T

aehyung :- No, I am fine but hurts a little bit. You take care of yourself. Good Night

                                                                 Y/N :- Yeah,                      Good Night and you to take care.......

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS, HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING FINE. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.