011

Y/N POV :-

Thank You Rose. What class do you have next? - asked Lisa. Ehmm i guess i have Maths class next. Great even i have Maths class. - said Rose in excitement. Suddenly i felt a hand intertwining with mine, as i look at who it was and it was Rose. Let's go together. - said Rose smiling at me. Aww her smile is so cute. I can't take it anymore. Suddenly they started to laugh and Rose was blushing. Then we went to our respective class. When Rose and i were going through the hallway i got my glares which made me uncomfortable. Then unknowingly my eye meet Taehyung's eye. Then i broke the eye contact. I don't know why but i am having crush on Taehyung. But i don't know about Jennie, if she gets to know then she will again bully me.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I was going through my phone in the hallway when i saw Y/N with Rose. Then our eye meet but suddenly she broke the contact. But i was still staring at her. Seriously i am having feelings for Y/N. But i don't know about her feeling. Should i ask her out. I was thinking when i was brought back to reality when Jennie kissed my checks. Ahh this girl.

JENNIE POV:-

I was finding Taehyung when i saw Taehyung staring at Y/N which made me boil my blood. I went to him and gave a kiss in his check and brought him back to reality. Yeah, What are staring at for so long? Nothing. - he said looking away. Which made me go mad. So i thought of asking him something. Hey Taehyung we decided to bully Y/N but why don't you help me when i bully Y/N. What's wrong with you Taehyung? Are you falling for Y/N or what. He then walked away. Something is fishy. I need to solve it.............

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. ARE YOU ENJOYING IT. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT