030

Suddenly someone held my hand from back and .........................................It is none other than Jennie *crackhead*. 'Hey Taehyung baby, how are you?' Can you stay away from me. Already i am angry seeing Y/N with Jungkook and on that this bitch *in mind*. 'Baby you have changed. Spending more time with Y/N not me why that so.' Y/N is kind and cheerful girl not like you being rude and brainless. As i said that Jennie left angrily and seeing her face i started to laugh loudly and guess what all eyes on me including Y/N and Jungkook (A/N TO TAE :- IN REAL LIFE ALSO ALL EYES ARE ON YOU). And you know what i was so much embarrassed i tried to leave the place but my body was not taking me out from there.

Y/N POV :-

I was talking to Jungkook when suddenly i heard someone laughing loudly. When i turned to see who it was.....................it was none other than Taehyung. All eyes were on him and i understood that he was embarrassed and wanted to go way. Somehow seeing him like that made me chuckle. Am i falling for him who made me suffer so much. Hey Jungkook i am going to take some fresh breath you eat ok, bye. After saying goodbye to Jungkook i went for searching of Taehyung. I don't know why am i searching for him. I searched the whole school for him but didn't see anywhere then i remembered about rooftop. I went to the rooftop and as i opened the door i saw a figure sitting with head down. 'Hey Taehyung' saying that i went towards him. 'Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?' i came here for you. Yeah, don't be embarrassed it was an accident it's not your fault so now chill and be the Taehyung you are. Take this hot chocolate and chill out. As i handed it to him his face lit up seeing the hot chocolate. Seeing him a smile appeared on my face. Do you like hot chocolate Taehyung? 'YES i love hot chocolate very much. How about you Y/N?' Yes i have hot chocolate often, i can make it for you also i you say. 'Sure you can, i really can't say no to hot chocolate. ' We spend the whole lunch in the rooftop talking with each other....................

-----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND DOING WELL. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT