010

AFTER DANCE CLASS :-

Y/N POV :-
I was heading to the locker when suddenly someone from back pushed me which made me fall on the floor. When i looked up it was none other then Jennie. Then my eyes meet Taehyung looking at me in a sad way which made me feel bad about. When i was going to stand up i felt something sticky on me.

JENNIE POV :-

I was going when i saw Y/N and which made me fell like pushing her. So i pushed her which made her fall on the ground. When she was going to stand up i brock eggs on her which made her smelly. Ewww, what happened Y/N? - i asked her by making fun of her. Everyone was laughing at her. Suddenly three girls came and helped Y/N. I asked them that what are they doing. One of them said me ' Can't you see what are we doing you slut.' - she said in anger.

A/N POV :-

When Jennie broke eggs on Y/N suddenly Lisa, Rose and Jisoo went up to her and helped her.

LISA POV :-

When Rose, Jisoo and I were going to the field for P.T class we saw Jennie breaking eggs on someone. Is that girl new here? - i asked others in a confuse face. Then we ran to her and helped her out. Hey what are you doing? - Jennie asked in an annoying way. I was so angry that i replied ' Can't you see what are we doing you slut '.We took her to the restroom and cleaned her. She was crying when Rose hugged her making her comfortable. Thank You very much for helping me. - she said while crying. Yea don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. BTW, Hi i am Lisa. And this is Jisoo and Rose my best friends . Can i ask you for being our friend.

Y/N POV :-

Y/N POV :-

Hi i am Y/N L/N. And sure we can be friends. They look kind and good. Thank you for helping me. - i said with a pout. Aww you look so cute. - Rose said smiling at me......

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. A UPDATE HERE. HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THIS FF TILL NOW. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT