006

Y/N POV :-

I woke up in infirmary and show the Dr. Yooa doing something with the medicines. Dr. Yooa what am i doing here? - i asked her. Ouch! my head hurts a lot. Someone hit you with a baseball  stick. Suddenly it remind me of Jennie dragging me to a dark place and something hit hard on my head. So i am here because of her. BTW, doctor who brought me here? - i asked her in serious tone.

DOCTOR POV :-

BTW, doctor who brought me here? - she asked in a serious tone. But Taehyung said not to tell Y/N that he brought her up in the infirmary (IN MIND). Oh I was going to the store room when i saw you lying there.

Y/N POV :-

Ooo Jennie took me to the store room. But why did she bit me? Oh God today is my first day and so many things has happened. Oh shit i have dance class now. I am late. Thank You and bye Dr. Yooa. - i said bowing and leaving in a hurry.

A/N POV :-

Y/N was running to the dance room. And guess what she was running without knowing where the dance room is. While running again Y/N bumped on someone. (A/N TO Y/N:- Can't you see and run 😂😂).

Y/N POV :-

I was running to the dance room when i bumped on someone again. When i looked up OMG his handsome face lost me in my thoughts. Suddenly i came back to reality when i heard ' ARE YOU OKAY?' . His deep voice mad me fall in love with him. Oh yea i am fine. Sorry i am in a hurry finding the dance room. - i said not looking at him but all around the hallway.....

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOW FAR IS IT GOING. ARE YOU ENJOYING IT. HOPE SO. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT