3

(Chapter 3)I need a new best friend

(Chapter 3)
I need a new best friend

~*~
Author POV

"I am so excited" Chou shook Jimin who was leaning back limp like a doll on the library chair.

"I can tell" to be honest Jimin was just trying to process what had happened in the past half and hour.

The company had texted him, then phoned to inform him when a where he was to meet them. They were going to have a day at the company. Then they were going to go to the BTS concert the night after.

Unfortunately he wouldn't be able to meet the band in person, they had to leave straight after the concert to their new concert location. The plane leaving exactly 1 hour after their concert. But he got VIP tickets so he would be front row at the concert.

"They are sending 2 tickets, want to come with me?" Jimin asked his over excited best friend.

"You don't even need to ask" Chou responded. Jimin smiled at him.

~*~

Packing for the concert was tiring when you have your best friend with you. The concert Jimin had been given  was located in Seoul. So he was having to travel from Busan. Luckily the travel time was only 1 hour between the cities. Meaning Chou had managed to book them a flight back on the night of the concert, home in time for lectures the following morning.

"Oooh you should take these ones. They really make your ass look good" Chou held up a pair of skinny jeans he hadn't worn in years.

"And why would I need to do that?" Jimin asked.

"Want me to list the reasons?" Chou replied sassily.

"Go on then" Jimin provoked.

"1, you have a great ass. 2, said ass could get the members to look over our way more. Plus we are in front row so they are bound to notice." Chou stated, like they were valid points.

"Fine, I will admit they make my ass look great. But I intend to attend the concert facing forward, so you know I can actually see them which is the whole point" Jimin sarcastically remarked.

"Yeah but what if you do a dramatic Cinderella type move. Make them fall madly in love with you at one look." Chou dramatically romanticised. Flopping back onto the bed, swooning dramatically.

"Right, and what world are you living in?" Jimin said, never the less he pulled the skinny jeans from his best friend's hands and packed it into the case.