18

(Chapter 18)Strength to defend

(Chapter 18)
Strength to defend

~*~
Author POV

Jimin didn't quite know how to handle the situation. He hadn't expected to fall into Jin's arms, but he should have expected that with his luck and clumsiness.

When the tears had sprung to his eyes, it wasn't because he was upset. Though he could see why the others may have jumped to that conclusion, instead the tears had been for the fact that a colour had appeared in his world.

Jimin had figured out from their, that he would get a new colour each time he made physical contact with each of his soulmates. And when he had connected with them all he would have a full world of colour.

Jin now that he was touching Jimin had taken to rubbing away the tears pooled in his eyes. His hands were soft and gentle as he completed his task. Jimin couldn't help but lean into the idol's affectionate touch.

Chou was usually a very tactile person and that was something Jimin was missing with his best friend being back home in Korea. So the touch was more welcome than Jimin had anticipated.

He allowed the taller man to pull him to his feet. Jimin practically chest to chest with him.

However Namjoon's head had turned to the door. He could hear noise happening.

"Jimin can we have your phone number so we can contact you. I think our management team is coming. We are in the wrong room, so we will need to go to our allocated room. We aren't getting any breaks long enough to sneak out and see you. We are supposed to be practicing for the concert tonight" Namjoon explained.

Jimin nodded, he traded numbers with Jin. The eldest promising to hand the number out to all of them when they got back to the hotel they were inhabiting.

"There you are" their manager burst through the door. Jimin and the others startled at the loud noise of the door slamming into the painted brick wall. They felt like school children caught setting up a prank or causing mischief in general.

"Sorry sir. We were caught up by paparazzi. The bodyguards said we should stay in this room until they cleared the situation" Jin stated.

The manager nodded muttering insults about the paparazzi under his breath.

"Well come on, you're all behind schedule" the manager stormed out of the room with about as much energy as he had entered.

The group all looked to Jimin, disappointment mirrored on all of their faces. Not wanting to let go yet, but at least this time they had his number, rather than the image of a man running from them.