28

(Chapter 28)The tour

(Chapter 28)
The tour

~*~

Author POV

Jimin definitely had to say this was one of the most unique months of his life. Constantly on the move, dancing many night in a row. Sneaking to see the members at night, exchanging kisses and affection with each other into the night and early mornings. 

The cheering of the crowd at each concert was like the biggest adrenaline rush he could face, this is what he wanted. This is why he was doing dance, to hear the crowd cheer, feel the rush of energy through his veins. 

He could see it on his soulmate's faces, they wanted this as well. These were their fans, their motivation, they were what this was all for. Every step, every move, every song sung, this was all for them. Each time they stood on that stage, they gave their hearts to the fans, dedicated their entire being for their entertainment.

~*~

They were sat in the hotel about 3 weeks into the 2 month tour. 

"Here look" Jungkook turned his phone so the rest of them could see what was on the screen.

It was a fan website, they were discussing all sorts of topics. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw one of the topics, it was about him by the looks of it. Jungkook began to read aloud the fan post. 

~~~

Do you believe the back up dancer is in a relationship with one of the BTS members?

After assessing many concert videos I believe he may be in a relationship with one of them, the subtle looks and smiles are definitely a sign.

~~~

The fan post continued in this way for a while, they even added cropped photos from fan cams, it was honestly impressive how much evidence and thought they had put into the post. It was more terrifying how quickly they had figured it out. The even more terrifying fact than those 2 things was the fact that over 1 million armies had interacted with the post, whether it be a share, like or comment or generally viewing it. 

The next thing they noticed was twitter, it was going crazy. Hashtags about whether he was dating the members were trending. It was only a matter of time before the managers or the company picked up on this information. They probably would in the morning when they woke up.

Jimin was panicking, this job meant so much to him. The members meant so much to him. He didn't want to think of the repercussions of what they could do if the rumours were revealed, especially since they were true. 

Sensing Jimin's worries the members came to his side to comfort him. He was pulled into the middle of a cuddle pile and comforted in their arms until early morning when they had to depart. In that time they had constructed a plan, they knew the Army and how supportive they could be and they were relying upon that for their carefully crafted plan.

~*~

It was later than night after they had finished travelling to their next concert destination that the managers found out about the hashtags that were trending. They didn't have time in the morning because of how much stuff they had to transport, their was barely a time to check ones phone. The managers sat in a different car to the members and back up dancers, so they had been safe during the drive there.

But now as they exit the cars, they were about to face the full force. 

Jimin exited his car to see the members having a row with their manager. The members were standing huddled together, ready to have each other's backs. Jimin didn't approach, he was too scared to, so he could only hear their words from a distance away.

"You cannot be with him, it ruins your image" the manager was just as red in the face as he had been when Jimin had scolded him over a month ago. That was when he had gotten the colour red from Jin on their first reunion after his running away malarkey. 

"We do not care for our image" It seemed to be Jungkook leading the argument.

"You foolish child you do not see it" Jimin heard the manager yell about how they had to look available to the fans in order to build their fan base. Single idols drew more attention it would seem.

"He is our soulmate" Taehyung declared.

That had everyone in the clearing who gazing upon the argument gasping. The manager froze up, clearly not expecting the calmly delivered statement from Taehyung. To go with that statement, the members all pulled their sleeves down to show the complete soulmate marks.

Jimin froze when the manager spotted him, the man walked towards Jimin like he was on a mission. Before Jimin could comprehend what was happening, the manager pulled back his sleeve to show the 6 complete soulmate marks. 

He made a sound that almost sounded like a desperate 'no'. Because after all to try and forcibly separate soulmates was against the law, as soulmates were naturally destined to be together by fate. 

"Your face, you are the replacement dancer" the manager remarked, a sudden look of understanding coming across his face. 

"Yes sir" Jimin responded.

"You planned this" The manager turned to Yoongi accusingly.

Yoongi smirked at him, it was a completely smug look of someone who got exactly what he wanted.

"The previous dancers injury I did not plan, that was a natural disaster. The bringing of Jimin to you was not" Yoongi confirmed with a smug smile. 

"This will ruin you" the manager could almost sob.

"I assure you sir it will not" Namjoon stated.

~*~

And true to his word, Namjoon was correct.

As the concert continued and the flirtatious glances and touches were displayed throughout the night, the fans only got wilder in their cheers. 

And when the lights were finally about to go out to end the concert, the kisses they bestowed to Jimin's lips were met with thunderous cries.

No they were certainly not ruined. 

~*~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Thank you for getting me to #1 in Jiminxbts. I appreciate you all.

Only a few more left to go till the book ends. How we feeling?

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter