31

(Chapter 31)The colours of my soul

(Chapter 31)
The colours of my soul

~*~

Author POV

Jimin was excited this would be the first date he was going to be taken on in his home country of Korea by his soulmates after their return from their abroad trip. He had gone with a rainbow dress theme, with each colour on his outfit that his soulmates had gifted him through touch. 

He was wearing eye shadow, a curtesy of Chou who had insisted on helping out with his outfit, he had stayed over at his best friends house the night before, his friend stating that he missed him. Chou was majoring in fashion and design, it explained why his outfits were always on point and keeping up with the latest styles. 

Simeon was less fashionable than Chou, but he allowed his soulmate to choose his outfits on occasion, it mostly happened when Chou wanted to fit a certain aesthetic that day, or some excuse like that, sometimes he just liked seeing Simeon in those clothes. 

"Well I would say I did a fantastic job, give me a twirl" Chou motioned his finger in a spiralling motion. Jimin obeyed his best friend's request, turning around on the spot so Chou could assess his outfit from all angles. 

"How do I look your majesty?" Jimin gave a mock bow.

"Perfect" Chou's smile was nothing but sincere. 

~*~

The members seemed to approve of his outfit if all their compliments said anything, Hoseok had loved it the most, Jimin's colourful scheme seemed to match up with the older man's style. Jimin would be lying if he said all the compliments didn't make him feel giddy with excitement and happiness.

They had planned a simple date, they were celebrating 2 months of being together, it was a simple day date. Going to a café they loved, a walk, going wherever the day took them. It was peaceful and offered no stress as they had no timed schedule to keep to, that was a rare thing for the band members, so they enjoyed it every chance they got. 

They decided to head to a café first, that way they could catch up after a week of not seeing one another due to work and life. They could also look to see what was open around them and see if they could plan anything out for the rest of the day.

~*~

Sitting in a booth, an array of drinks set out before them the soulmates talked. Jimin didn't have much to share other than the fact he was looking for a new place to attend dance classes. Since he had accepted the job working as a back up dancer for the band and he also lived with his soulmates he didn't have to worry about most thing people fresh out of University had to. 

His life had quickly become secure, from his own talent and the gifts and success of his soulmates. They had a home, good paying jobs and they had found each other while many would still be searching for their soulmates at their age.

Much to the delight of the group Namjoon found an activity for them to do, there was an outdoor market being held, plus the weather was good. They had all perked up at the thought of market food and the chance to explore together.

So with linked arms and hands being held they headed to the market together, their conversation a cheerful one as the walked.

~*~

The market was rammed full, as expected, it was a very nice summers day after all and a weekend on top of that. They had to push through the crowds, they insisted that Jimin and Yoongi had to hold hands and walk in the centre of the group so they wouldn't lose the shortest members of the group, though both Yoongi and Jimin had scowled at the mention of their heights.

They managed to get food around an hour in, and waiting in the queue, in the mean time the youngest had run off to find a map of the market so they would be able to navigate the streets better and know the location of stalls they may wish to visit. 

The rest of the day was spent running around the market, stuffing their faces full of food they found on the way, they filled their bags with treats they were going to bring back to the apartment for a later date. The advantage of living together was that they didn't have to buy too much stuff since it was all just going to one home rather than two should they be living separate like they used to.

Jimin was delightedly running around the market pointing out each of the items he spotted, be that food or more miscellaneous items that would soon appear around their shared apartment. They indulged him, though they earned a lot of money from their work, they were always busy or away due to said work that they never really spent in on many things aside from stuff they could take on their travels, or take away food they secretly ate in the hotels they stayed in when on tour.

The result of the date was a smiling group of soulmates, their world a beautiful array of colours, all stemming from one man, who was literally the rainbow of colour that day. His arms were full from all he had gathered on their journey, it was the stuff they could not fit in the already full bags. 

He pressed kisses to cheeks and lips of his soulmates in thanks for their date, he was indulged every time as they began their walk home together.

The world around them a beautiful mirage of colour, colour that had been gifted when the world had been limited to its monochrome grey. Painted around them was the colours of their souls and amongst them stood the key who had unlocked their world and painted in his own colourful display.

A display they had come to love.

Much like they loved Park Jimin, the colour of their souls. 

~*~

So the next chapter is the last one. It is like a bonus chapter.

Anyway I hope you liked the final official chapter of 'The colours you bleed'.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter