{Chapter 3}

POV/Evanna Whitlock
Chapter 3

I'm in my last class of the day and today we're taking a test which was easy as fuck so it left me with more than enough time to do absolutely nothing seeing as you can't use our phone when the class is testing.

lm staring at the clock now desperately waiting for the bell to ring,it's about to turn 2:30.l look around and see a few people still working on the  test.l look down at my finished test in my hands that is waiting to hear the bell ring.

20 minutes pass by and the teacher finally picks up our tests.l stuff my pencil in my book bag and grab my phone out of the small front pocket.As my teacher heads up to the front of the room she starts to speak.

"All right guys listen up there's only 10 minutes left of school and I got nothing else to give you so you could go ahead and leave early if you would like, I will be grading your tests so don't bother me"

Me and a few others grab our bags as soon as she finishes talking and walk out of the classroom.There's only a few minutes until people start to be out of the classroom so l speed walk to the front doors of the school trying to avoid the stamped of human hormones that was about to let out into the halls.
......
l was a good few yards away from school now and listening to music on my headphones,l was finally at peace.Today was the same as always well except the fact that someone actually talked to me which was a surprise.l kept thinking about how l actually let myself go at school and wasn't keeping myself back from my true self like l do in front of my family. I have always acted timed and shy when I'm with them in reality l just wanna give them a good punch in the face and run away onto my private island and live the rest of my life there.Speaking of my private island l still have to finish the house l was building their just in case l need a place to hide.

l lost track while l was thinking so l didn't notice that l already reached the entrance of my apartment building.l open the grand entrance doors and walk in just to be given the same side eye from this morning ,I ignore it and hurry up to the elevator.l enter the elevator and press the button for the penthouse,it takes a while to get to the top so l wait patiently for the doors to open.

The doors open to reveal Wilson laying on the couch looking bored out of his mind.

He turns his head towards me and quickly places a smile on his face l give him a small smile back and drop my book bag down on the bench at the entryway .

"Hey Ev" he says standing up from the couch and then starts to walk towards me.

"Hey Wilson" l say staying rooted at my spot while he gives me a hug.

I don't really have a relationship with Wilson l don't hate him but we just didn't understand each other we never have anything to talk about or something to relate to.

When he pulls away I start walking towards the kitchen to grab a snack before engaging in the awkward silence that always cultivates when me and my brother are in the same room .I feel him fallowing behind me so lm guessing he's hungry to.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask to make sure.

"Yea "

When we walk into the kitchen l notice that the chef isn't here,oh well l was planing to eat a bunch of junk food anyways. l walk into the huge pantry and Wilson walks to the fridge.I start grabbing my favorite snacks and a few of Wilsons too, I might not know him that well but he is still my brother which I've had to live with every weekend and holiday.

Once l walk back into the kitchen I take a double take on Wilson when l see him chugging chugging down aunts favorite whiskey. I drop the snacks down on the counter and ran towards him snatching the bottle out of his hands.He tries to take it back but l quickly move it out of his reach.