{Chapter 10}

POV/Chris Smith

WHY DID SHE DO THAT
For fucks sakes who just comes up to someone to drink something that just might be drugged.

'l don't mind' she says in a low whisper before she closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep

l stare at her beautiful face like a creep before my eyes start wandering down her body.
I look down at the phone in my hand to stop myself from thinking further about this new stranger who l don't even know the name of. I don't even know why she came up to me we can't even be considered acquaintances.I enter the password to the phone and go straight to her contact list.

Dame she has no one on here, l would have thought that she was popular with her looks . l go to her favorites and there l find the name Lora,l call the number and it answers right away.

'Hey Eve what's wrong' they say in a worried tone.

"Um.." l answer trying to figure out what to say.

'Who are you,where's eve' they say sounding more protective and alarmed.

"Oh um my name is Chris and I'm just a random guy at The Velvet Room that so happens to also be the next to someone who just got drugged"l ramble saying everything in one breath.(A/N) by the way The Velvet Room is the name of the club)

'let me guess Los Vegas' they say with a board tone.

"Um yes" l say confused.Does she travel ,she clearly knew my dad though.

'alright l'll send a car, but question are you the person that drugged her'

"No i'm just the guy that was next to her when she got drugged" I reply quickly without any hesitation.

'Alright l'll trust you to bring her outside, the car should be there in about five minute'

"Ok l will" l say then they hang up without saying another word.

Before l take her to the front l stack all my books into two piles and place then carefully behind the bar.

Ok let's do this

I hop off the barstool and pick her up bridal style placing her head on my shoulder.The person on the phone said that the car should be here in five minutes so l have two minutes left to take her to the front and get her in the car.

I start walking though the crowd of people dancing and drunk people laughing while l walk through the crowd l notice a few people walking around with a hickey on there neck all looking slightly similar. l finally make it to the entrance area where Amanda is.

"I'll be right back"l say to Amanda as l pass by her making my way to the front door still with a sleeping beauty in my hands.l kick open the doors but not before hearing a faint sound that's drowning in the loud music and the sound of people. I wipe my back to main entrance of the club but the only thing l can see is people dancing and drinking so l continue and walk out to the front.

After only a few seconds of standing outside a black Range Rover pulls up right in-front of me .How did they know how l look like?

The driver gets out of the car with his head down and silently walks over to open the car door.Is he scared?

I slowly make my way towards the car and gently sit her into the backseat. Looking back to the driver who was still there by the door with his head held down I realize that he is most likely not going to help her seeing as though he is only her driver.

I should go with her

But...

No I'm going with her.