{Chapter 9}

POV/Evanna Whitlock

I keep my emotions in check to make sure l don't seem freaked out or scared that this is my club,though I'm pretty sure that's the farthest thing that they can pinpoint on why l would be freaked out or scared.Theodore hands the valley the car keys and we start making our way to the front door of the club.It's one of the most popular ones l own and it's a pretty famous in Vagas,it has three floors and seven bars.

We are right outside the entrance when Nora suddenly stops and then all of us with her, Carson even almost crashes into the glass door.

'Wait does she have a fake ID' Nora says pointing at me.

'Shit you don't have an lD do you,it's fine l will just try to convincethe bodyguard' Gray says opening the glass door.l put a hand on the door and stop him from going inside.

' What's wrong are you uncomfortable ,it's fine if you want to go home '
Wilson says beside me in a worried tone.

l sigh and take my owner identification card out of my little purse .l don't own a fake ID because those don't actually work unless you pay big bucks to buy one,but why would l need one if own the place.

"I'm fine just give me a second"l say letting out a little laugh because of how worried my brother is.l open the doors and make my way inside the club l feel someone following me so l turn around to see them all looking at me intrigued on what exactly I'm going to do.

"Just stay here ok " l tell them and they all say a little ok.l turn around and start walking to the front skipping the whole line.We are already VIP so it doesn't matter if l skip through them.

' I'm sorry but there's a line unless you're vip you have to wait your turn young lady,but I'm pretty sure your not even supposed  to be here '  the lady there that's talking the entry money says to me.

"Yeah l know lm not supposed to be here but can l see Tobias l have something to tell him"l say resting my arms on the desk bored,she turns her head in surprise when she hears Tobias's name .Tobias is the manager that's posing as the owner for anyone who asks.

'Yeah ok let me get him' she says getting up.

'Hey Chris come here and cover me a sec' she says to a rather young guy that looks around my age,he was working in the corner.

'Yeah sure' the supposed Chris says sitting down in her spot ,as soon as he sits the lady rushes off leaving. I turn my head to him and stare at him while he concentrates on his work. while l stare at him l finally get a  good look at him he looks pretty cute with his glasses and small nose,he has his hair all messy which is pretty hot and his baggy cloths are doing him no justice for his clearly toned body.

' Need something ' he says finally getting uncomfortable about my stare.

"Yeah,l have a question why are you so young  and working at a club?"he turns his attention to me and scans me up and down taking me in.

' aren't you too young to be at a club' he says looking up at my eyes again.

"Fair point" l say and give him a little nod.He then turns back to a customer and takes their entry money.

I wait there a good five minutes before I see the lady walking back with Tobias next to her.l only recognize him because of the photo on his resume, he looks more tired though.They wallk over to me and l reach my hand out to great him but ignores it and looks down at me.

' Hello young lady but I'm afraid that you need to be 21 or older to enter, so if you will be so kind to step out of the premise ' I look at him straight in the eyes and show him my card he squints his eyes to get a better look and when he realizes what it is he looks back at me in surprise and horror.