{Chapter 15}

POV/Evanna Whitlock

"lm back"l yell as l enter the living room.

As l walk towards my room everything looks as normal as ever until l turn the corner and see the hall towards my bedroom filled with boxes and wrapped up furniture. There's still two days why is my mattress out?

"Um..." Is the only that I say baffled by the over preparations my aunt is doing.

' oh finally you're here. Grab that box over there and choose two outfits for the next two days' my aunt says coming out of my room and pointing at the box that's next to my feet.

" ok,but before I do that why is all my furniture out, where am I going to sleep" I say getting irritated by aunts thoughtfulness of the situation.

' don't get all angry at me this this has to be done before the movers come tomorrow '

Right I'm the only one that actually has to bring in furniture.The rest of my family is getting new furniture and we certainly have enough money to buy a cheap set that will last the me a year, but oh well at least l will fell more at home.

" ok,but still were made to sleep"

' I will layout the inflatable mattress for you ' my aunt says as she picks up another box.

Goodness I'm going to develop back problems at this rate.With my bad posture and falling asleep on the floor or the couch of my office my back won't survive by the time I'm 40.

Deciding not to argue about it I pick up the box by feet which is supposedly filled with clothes and carry it to the living room.Once l sit down and open the box I soon realize that l have no idea what to pick.

Sofia is usually the one with the sense of style but sadly l had to say goodbye to her since I'm moving out and when l come back l will start to take care of myself because of the little deal l made with my parents on only having a housekeeper until l turn eighteen.She got promoted and is now working as a manager at one of our hotels,before she left l made a little goodbye cake and a nice card to wish her good luck.Though l know most of the time she never actually listened to me and my rants,it was nice to know someone was there at all because sometimes it got lonely here.

looking back at the box filled with clothes,l dig through it trying to find some t-shirts and sweatpants deciding that l will trap myself in the guest room working and watching movies.When l hit the bottom of the box l find a dark green and a black pair of sweatpants along with two plain t-shirt.It's not like l have any plans but to wait until my family gets here on Monday,so this will do for now.

()

Update it's now Sunday night and l have been hibernating in the guest room for about two days also l just realized that l have no clothes for tomorrow.

I really thought that l would be all set until my family got here but now I'm not set for when my family is here and l can't ask aunt for help because it's 1am and l just know she will be pissed if l wake her up now.

Well that only leads one option left which includes driving all the way to my office building to retrieve some clothes that l keep their for emergencies and l would say that this is a emergency.

I get up from my spot on the air mattress and put on my comfy slippers that l managed to snatch away before my aunt put away all my things.l then make it out of my room and into the elevator without getting noticed.