{Chapter 7}

POV/Evanna Whitlock

I'm outside of the theater room pacing back and forth in front of the doors with my hand over my mouth trying not to scream.l can't do this not now,l will have to rearrange my whole system.The very detailed system in which helps me sneak out and run my business but if l move in with them l will have to create a whole new one.

I know its not an option,but it's not like l can just move in with them.l just know that one of them will always be around the house so that's not so convenient for sneaking out isn't it.

l just have to think this through
()
After a few minutes of just pacing back and forth l calmed down and stopped pacing , well l stopped pacing mostly because l was out of breath.
I'm really out of shape.

I check the time and it's already 10:32pm,since l have to go to Wilson's room at 11:00 l should fully calm down first and figure something out on how this is going to work.

l walk down the hall until l make it to the elevator and once l enter l press the button for the forth floor.When the doors open l rush towards my room running though the long hallways until l make it to my  big bedroom door le.

Once l enter my room l grab my laptop off my little desk that is in the corner where l also left the paperwork l still have to finish.I sit down on top of my  bed with my laptop and open it up,l start to go through my dads bank records to try and see if l can find some indication of the new house when l find nothing l go ahead and hack into New York city records and l find it,it's a very nice penthouse l must say but l didn't expect anything less from my family if I'm being honest.I go ahead and download the new houses blueprints and save it on my work drive that l already had plugged in.l leave it at that and decide to work on the new system later since it's already 10:54pm and l don't wat tobe late.

l grab my laptop and put on my slippers again making my way out of the room.I walk down a few halls going left and right until lm meet with Wilsons room,we both live on the same floor so l don't have to take the elevator or worse the stairs.

l barge in not even bothering with knocking on the door,but when l enter l see the strangest thing.Friends.Yup you herd me there friends,why the fuck did l not know that there friends were coming.l am the most unsocial person and they forget to mention this. When I said friends I meant Wilson's two best friends and that guy that Gray hangs out with,not sure if they're actually friends though.

I could Comfort Wilson later right

Wrong you know he needs you

Yeah but maybe later he has a lot of people right now he might need me yeah but maybe later.

You're a cold person

Yeah I know

I'm still standing in the doorway with my hand on the handle and without hesitation I turn around start to close the door,well not until someone crashes into me and pushes me onto the ground. I'm going to kill Gray right after I get a day off and go to the gym.

"Get off me you fat piece of shit" I yell trying to push him off of me.

' wow New York really changed you huh ' he says getting off me

Yeah New York might have made my vocabulary a little bit more creative.

' come on it's just three more people  ' he says pulling on my arm and dragging me back inside the room

"Ok fine but I'm only doing this for Wilson,and let go of my hand"l say pulling my arm out of his grasp.

' Ok guys Evannas here so let's start the movie ' he says and everyone turns around to look at me.

"Hello"l say quietly and walk over to the couch with Gray leading the way.

The couch is pretty full so l take a seat on the floor and put my laptop on my lap making sure that lm comfy. When the movie starts l get pretty bored quickly since they decided to play the maze runner,l already watched it and it was boring the first time.Wilson though has a strange opposition with horror movies

l open up my laptop deciding to do something better with my time and get to work.
()
I'm typing at a rapid speed making a new little code that the tech team asked for ,l here a scream and remember that we're still watching a horror movie,Wilson fell asleep A
a little while ago probably tired from his trip.The rest of the group was either eating something or was supper focused on the movie,Gray

' So what are you doing ' l hear my brother say beside me l,ignore him and continue working.I do not have time for this right now,I'm on the last code and l want to finish this now.

' Hello why are you ignoring me I'm sitting right here wide-awake and bored ' l turn to him and give him a Fuck-Off look,and go back to my work

' ok fine but you don't have to be so rude about it ' he says getting off the couch.

' Hey what time is it ' he says turning back to me .l haven't checked the time yet so l check it and it's it's 1:07am.

"It's 1:07am"l say

' Oh it's early '  one of Wilson's friends says the end of the couch ,l really have to learn there names

"I guess you can say that" l say facing back to my computer.

' we can go somewhere ' Gray says facing back to the rest of the group and they all nod in agreement.

"Well you all have fun, lm going to my room so goodbye" l say closing up my laptop and get off from my spot on the floor.

' Well we're going out,what about going to that in-n-out that's like only 30 minutes away '

' Yeah why not ' Grays friend says getting off of the floor.

' ok then,let's go though the front ' Gray says walking towards the bedroom door.

"I don't recommend that"l say walking towards him

' Why not ? '

"There's to many gards to go around the house without waking everyone up"

' ok then what should we do then '

l sigh and open up my laptop again balancing it on my forearm, I open up the folder full of my blueprints and click on our houses blueprints. He leans in getting a better look of my computer screen.I go through the blueprints and find a clear path out of the house from Wilson's room and look back at him.

' why do you have blueprints of the house '
l just ignore the question and start to tell them the best route out of the house.After about twenty minutes of explaining they finally get it and make there way out of the room and hopefully out of the house.

I look back at Wilson peacefully sleeping on the couch and and walk over there, even though he had a rough day today I always seek revenge. I close my laptop and place it on the floor I go ahead and take the very heavy blanket from his bed and place it on top of the other one he already has on.The  software I have on my laptop let's me control the whole house and this room.I take my laptop from the floor and open up the temperature control and turn off the AC and put on the heater in Wilson's room, since this is California he is not going to sleep peacefully tonight.

I leave his room with a smirk plastered on my face and head over back to my room. Tomorrow is going to be a long day since my dad is having visitors, which never happens,so l should rest up for the long day tomorrow.
~
Word count 1425

~Word count 1425