{Chapter 12}

5.4.8.7.6

*Ping*

There we go.

I stuff my phone back into my pocket and open the door. I followed to where Wilson was from using my tracking device and it brought me to one of the townhouse that we used to go to as kids.

When I open the door I look around and take in the house it's nicely clean and modern ,a big improvement since the last time l was here. I walk around a little while before encountering the living room where I find everyone sleeping. Some of them are on the floor and than others are on the couch, they all seem exhausted.

I walk towards a empty spot near the couch being careful not to step on anyone. I put my coat and purse on the couches arm rest before taking my seat on the floor. One of the living room walls is filled with windows, so I look out the window while I watch the sunrise..

It doesn't last long before I get bored, so as usual I took out my phone and started working.

()

I've been sitting here for the last three hours and my phone just died. No one has woken up yet which is a surprise ,I would've thought that at least one of these six people would be a morning person.

I stand up and walk towards the kitchen to try and find something to eat. I hope in the fridge to only find some drinks and some lettuce.
Well nothing here.

I don't walk over towards the cupboards and open every single one before I encounter a opened box of pop tarts which only has one left inside. I look back towards the living room and think maybe I should just wait till they wake up.
The spoiled brats won't appreciate a good pop tart.

I grab the last pop tart and put it in the toaster.

Just as the toaster brings out my pop tart,which makes me flinch a little, I hear a scream.
Oh come,on all I wanted was a pop tart.

I grab the pop tart and dash to the living room sliding on the floor like if I am in a spy kids movie holding the pop tart with my mouth.

" what happened" Ayo which comes out muffled because of the pop tart.

Nora turns around slowly and let a relieved breath when she sees me.

' oh it's you ' she says and stands up.

" Who do you think I was" I say and take the pop tart out of my mouth.

' Gray telling me about his stocker and I thought you were them' she says and l turn my head around and glare at Gray.

" you don't have a stalker" I say still holding my glare.

I know he doesn't have a stalker because Im always keeping tabs on him because l have a lot of enemies out there and even though he's family doesn't mean he's loyal.

' yeah I do there always sneaking around and following me when I go out ' he says and crosses his arms over his chest like a child.

Oh shit am l the stalker, I really need to get a better person for the job if he has already noticed someone following him.

" whatever" I say trying to change the topic .

' what are your eating' Wilson he says lifting his head up from the couch.

I just shrug my shoulders and ignore him.looking around the room I notice that everyone is already awake.

" well then what do you guys want to eat for breakfast" I say making everyone now face me.

' I want Mr. mamas' someone says

' no I want neighbors ' another one says.

(A/N) I searched up breakfast places in Las Vegas and these are the names that I found don't question it.)