{Chapter 6}

Her room ^^^

POV/Evanna Whitlock

Dinner was good except for the untouched tension between me and my mom .That wasn't actually the first time she mentioned this subject,but she usually puts it in more discreet words.

After we finished eating we all sat at the dining table a little while longer just enjoying each other's company.Mom had a glass of wine in her hand which Gray kept trying to take a sip of , dad was telling us a lame dad joke about bees and a honeycomb trying to make us laugh,let's just say it was a dead crowd tonight .l went and excused myself from the dinner table after l felt my jet-lag hit me,but before l can make it out of the room my mom stops me.

' Ev me and your dad need to talk to you about something can you meet us in the theater room when you're done getting ready for bed ' l just nod in agreement and leave the dining room
()
I make it to my room and I'm out of breath ,the house is huge so it takes me a good fifteen minutes to get all the way up too my room without using the elevator .l look around my room that has been the same since l was seven years old, though my mother has taken out the toys and more childish things throughout the years it's still the same.The room is decorated like it should belong in a French palace.l remember telling my mom that l wanted my room to look like Marie Antoinettes after l spent a whole night reading about her.

I see my suitcase next to the bathroom door and contemplate whether not l should take a shower now or just lazy around for a bit.l stand there in front
of my bed ready to jump on and snuggle into the sheets,but of course something has to go ahead and interrupt my SLO-MO bed jump moment.

My phone starts to ring and it's Gray.Why the hell is calling me the only reasons he ever calls is if someone makes him or if someone is someone's hurt.l answer and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey" l say setting myself down on my bed.

' Wills room at 12:00am don't be late ' is all he says before he hangs up the phone not letting me even reply.

I check the time and it's already 9:37pm.l get up form my bed and grab my suitcase that's next to the bathroom door,l set it down on the floor and unzip it.l grab some Blue sweatpants with a matching blue hoodie and go to the bathroom to start my shower.
()
I finished my shower and now it's ten,my hair is even still damp .l should be making my way to the theater room by now but instead I'm sitting on my bed with a pen and a stack of paperwork that l managed to fit in my travel bag.Most of the stuff is digital now but Lora told me that these are important so it have to do them on actual paper.l finish reading the document that l have in my hand and then sign it at the bottom.l put it down in the new pile with all the completed work and look at the clock,it's already ten fifteen and l was supposed to be there about ten minutes ago.l get up from bed and put on my fluffy slippers and start making my way towards the elevator , l press the button for the third floor and wait for the doors to open.
()
I get to the theater room and as soon as l enter l see my dad and mom sitting in a two a seater with their comfy pajamas .When they noticed me in the room they motioned me to sit down in front of them on the ground,l walk towards the spot and sit down.

'Oh Evanna glad you're finally here' dad says clapping his hands together.

" yep what did you want to tell me "

' ok we'll please don't take it the wrong way all right ' he says with a hesitant tone.

"Ok l won't just tell me" l say cutting him off, i'm really curious on what it is .

' Well you see ' my dad says looking back at my mom,she just rolls her eyes and faces me.

' The whole family is moving to New York ' my mom says Casually like she didn't just tell me the worst thing l ever heard.

POV/Dawson Whitlock(the dad)

Thank god my wife is good with confrontation.I mean lm good with confrontation at work but not with my family that's my wife's job, but l think she was a little rough with this one especially since this is our daughter that has lived in New York with her aunt most of her life.

l look back to Evanna and see her with the same plan face she always has, l really need to learn how to do that.

"Well me and your mother where talking and we want to move the family to New York .You and your brother are already there so it will be easier to have all the family together,also with Gray almost getting expend from school for the forth time l think it's for the best.l have Business in New York that l have to sort out and that will take a while so l will probably be there for about a year.We thought of just moving there completely at lest until you are announced to the public and then we will move back here" l say rambling trying to further explain.

' Ok ' Evanna says getting up,
' When are you guys moving in '

' in tow weeks,so you have to start packing when you get home ' my wife says from next to me.

' wait lm moving in with you ' Evanna says focusing her attention on my wife aka her mom.

" Yes the whole family is moving in together"

' Alright well then thank you for telling me that ' Evanna says directing her eyes on anything but us.
' l will be going now have a good night ' she says and walks out of the theater room.

' I think that went good ' my wife says.

"I guess" l say agreeing with her,it's not like it didn't go bad but it didn't go good either.

' Movie? ' my wife says getting the remote.

"Yeah why not"

~
Word count-1090

~Word count-1090